Background Image

Please Stop.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Engineer-Omega, Feb 5, 2017.

1. I've seen a few posts about SM needing new guns. We don't.
    We have all the guns we need in the game. Stop saying we need flamers and missiles and shotguns. Fuck we didn't even need the Grav Gun, but people complained that we didn't have a niche weapon and thats what we got. Other races are still missing core weapons for their classes, bE doesn't need to spend time on making guns for us.

The only thing SM needed to be unique was ammo mods for their Bolters that gave us Hellfire, Vengeance, Dragonfire, Kraken, Ulysses, Inferno, etc... rounds.

Also fix the melta....it sucks at everything.
  2. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

There was a joke behind that statement at one point.... Just like how we used to joke about the plasma cannon being nerfed but now we try not to bring it up anymore. Besides it's Kharn, you should have expected that.
  3. Wiawyr Wiawyr Deacon

When LSM got a new gun out of nowhere, we joked they only needed one more new gun to win. Then they got 3 more. Then another 3 after that.

The guy making the "new guns for LSM" threads is a known troll, terrible player, and basically exactly the kind of person you would expect to find on LSM, although he does actually believe he needs even more guns to compensate for his inability to play.
    Alb, AddyRedrum, Caentyr and 8 others like this.
  4. Roaming Wolf Roaming-Wolf Steam Early Access

With so many weapons that could use fine tuning the last thing needed is yet more things to balance. Yes I'd like to see more iconic weapons for the factions but it can wait. Out of curiosity who on the forums asked for grav weapons? Was there a huge outcry for them?
  5. Dakiaris Dakiaris Curator

The only weapon I think needs to be added is the flamer... That's because it's a iconic weapon for the orks and the other 3 factions have equivalents to them.

Also it's not 40k till everything is set on fire.
  6. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Funny thing is that most of the things people keep asking ,like different ammo for bolters ,frost weapons etc etc would be far easier to "create".With the exception of flamers.
    And although im not sure i dont recall people asking for grav weapons here in the forums that much.Dont know about the love box though.
    +1
    AddyRedrum, Xeltan, Sumshine and 3 others like this.
  7. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

Grav weapons were given to LSM to help with them losing all the time. We started joking about it because for the Chaos and Ork(?) content patch we got cosmetics while LSM got 3 new guns. The map started looking like LSM in last place again, so some people joked they needed more guns, which they then got again. You can figure out why after being the only faction who didn't win a campaign, the joke came back.
    Houngar and Wiawyr like this.
  8. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

wat? The only gun LSM have which isn't mirrored is the gravity gun
  9. Wiawyr Wiawyr Deacon

That is a type of gun. In my post, did I say guns or types of guns?
  10. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Which begs the question ...what happens if they loose the next campaign aswell?