Background Image

Please read our EULA and Terms of Service before posting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

I'd like to post a reminder, and announce that I have changed the policies to fully enforce our EULA and Terms of Service.

As a result of all the toxicity, personal attacks, harassment and generally some just being a bad human being as it seems to give them purpose in life, we will kindly assist them in pointing this out, and that there is the entire internet where you already get together and can attack each other at will. We do not control those places, so enter at your own risk.

No more on our official public forums. They are covered by our EULA and Terms of Service like any other official venue and in-game.

We're looking for more volunteer moderators to join us in the reception of unconditional love that enforcing our forum policies involves. Fame, fortune, tips and tricks on mortality, and of course your bias being pointed out are frequent benefits.

If you want to be part of our new years commitment to less toxicity and have adult conversations about something we care about, constructive criticism, participate, and assist others in contributing to our new initiatives, or volunteer programs, you will find the appropriate forum threads for that on our official forums.

Thank you!

Nathan

PS. Freedom of speech, as anyone vaguely familiar with this human right, does not apply to individuals or corporations. It is the human right to speak against the government, and protect them from tyranny and oppression as a result. Sometimes death. It's insulting to the people that are dead, those that fight for it, and do not have this basic human right - and compare that to your venomous posts on an official internet forum against my customers or my staff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.