Background Image

**Playtest** - Thursday@6:30 PM UTC - Eldar vs SM - 4 Relic Packs Prizes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, May 23, 2018.

?

Will you play SM or Eldar?

1. SM

2. Eldar

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Hey All,

In light of some recent changes on our UAT branch we will be holding a playtest on Thursday at 6:30 PM UTC.

There will be a relic pack given out at random at the end of the first 4 rounds.

Things that will need to be tested:

- Swooping Hawk fuel regen speed has been slowed.
    - Dire Avengers now have 25 more armour as a base stat.
    - Test Boltgun 1 with various attachments/No attachments at all.
    - Farseer's Wrath now modable.
    - Ammo Packs and Health Packs have a cooldown instead of a quantity. The 2x pack has half the cooldown time of the 1x.
    - The new bridge on Carmine.
    - The new spawns / Lines of sight on Promethium Mine.
    - Eldar Vehicle Roadkill aka Lawnmowers (I know a few of you pointed out some issues with body blocking and turn speed already)
    - Increased XP values for Vehicle users.
    - New PVP area in Garrison

See you on the battlefield brothers!
    Jordan
    Zael, ruititadiogo, KroozaNob and 6 others like this.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I'll be here for the rape
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

There's no "area where they shouldn't go"
  4. 1) Easier to catch - good hawk can handle it, but LSM wont be happy with that anyway. Hawks still shooting their laazorzz
    2) I opened thread about this 1 year ago. Cant believe.
    Firskon and Protesik like this.
  5. wanna make it but cant, sorry
  6. you need carrot on a stick now to do some tests? good show
  7. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

The fuel regen is still waaaaaaay too quick, 2.5 sec regen is nothing when other jump classes have 6.2 by default.. if anything it should be the slowest in the game considering flight-time.

It should be even slower than nurgle-raptors' 9.8sec for 1 charge.. though they shouldn't be slower than any other JPA's fuel regen, but still

Swooping Hawk fuel regen should be more akin to 12sec+

also.. why test "boltgun 1" aka boltgun 3 previously, that's just more akin to a better bolter than previously when it was 333?
    Data8671 likes this.
  8. other classes use their fuel for attacking and stun, also they have 2 base cells when hawk only 1 and use it to escape only, no EHP, no melee lockon, no pistols

2.5 sec is enough to melee them or outgun with pistol

12 lol, worse than nurgle shiters rly?
    Krayt likes this.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

spread? recoil? mods nerfed ? no?
  10. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

I quit as there is yet another UAT update now, so I'll have to check the boltgun out again

But the swooping hawks are still way to easy to escape with, and most people run with 2+ charges of fuel anyways, so the problem of near instant escape with 2.5sec even at just one charge is pretty much still there, particularly when it comes to distance traveled with the use of a charge even in a "dodge" fashion and not going into full flight is so much greater than anything remotely comparable to other factions.

"no EHP, no melee lockon, no pistols" doesn't justify having such an escape that the animation of landing takes up most of the time of the regen, so it's effectively so little you can (in melee) manage to get a clang in and then still just escape right after since it's done regenerating then