Background Image

Playstation 4: Crusading Awaits

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Hive-Tyrant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    *I do not own this picture.

This is a thread specifically for PS4 players to meet with other PS4 users, deliver their thoughts on the game (EC and others on PS4), and to create parties for Eternal Crusade.

This is also a way to make new friends that have the same system, seeing that the PS4 is still new. You also might have trouble finding friendly people with this console.

Note:
    -Do not spam on this thread-there are plenty of threads in the off-topic where you may do that.
    -Do not post hate of anyone- We are all gamers and we will be at least some-what civil.
    -Remember that if you post you PSN or other data, anyone can see it.

So come one and all that fly the flag of Playstation, fore the greatness of the Eternal Crusade awaits!
    Urian Velos likes this.
  2. To start it off, What games do you own currently?

What games are you looking forward to?
  3. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

just had to say this and sorry for posting sence im an xbox player so i cant really help out your threat but
    Seriously your in 40k and you think things could possibly be some what civil?
    trust me I'm a tau player a thought like that is just about a lost cause
  4. You make a good point, but I just mean I don't want people screaming at each other in a serious manner. It's all good fun and should, most of the time, be taken as a game whether you posting or reading a post.

About the xbox thing: anyone can post on this thread. I just don't want users of different gaming systems (non-jokingly) putting each other down.

I'm going to answer my own question:
    I currently own Killzone: Shadowfall, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, and Battlefield 4.

I am looking forward to the MMOs of 2014 like Destiny, Tom Clancy's: The Division, and Elder Scrolls Online.
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Hey don't wanna annoy or disturb, just saying that EC has not been confirmed yet as they are still in talks with Microsoft and Sony to realize their dreams with EC, cross-platforming, etc.

Anyway, here I go (since I look for some PS4 mates too!):

I play not so much PS4 atm as I found SWG EMU, BUT I own these games:

- Killzone: Shadow Fall (playing support usually, was pretty good, idk how Iam now)
    - NFS Rivals
    - Lego Marvel
    - Knack (still original packed, came with the sweepstake and I cannot sell it lol)
    - and well whatever PS+ offers (Warframe, DCUO, etc.)

Looking out to get for PS4:

- Destiny
    - Eternal Crusade
    - whatever else might be a good game (hoping for good RPG's from Square Enix and alike)
    Hive Tyrant likes this.
  6. I think since the gameplay seems to derive from Space Marine and since Space Marine was made on PS3 and Xbox 360, it would make since for EC to be on the next gen consoles.

I really hope that it is!
    TauKoro likes this.
  7. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

Yea it seems like it was i was kinda hoping for a more Defiance feel to it
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Uhhhhhhm the bE team stated they only make EC for PS4 and X-Box One if Cross-Platforming will be allowed (PS4 vs. Xbox One vs PC players) all on one server at the same time. If that would be not the case, EC would not come for the platform. Sony most likely will be like "sure whatever" but MS loves their servers and don't like so much cross-platforming (was the reason why EVE DUST 514 came for PS3 and not 360 because MS wouldn't allow cross-platform)

Game-Play wise.... yes it is pretty much Space Marine, just.... well... better executed and with more factions.
  9. How so?

I was thinking of something like a planet with its many territories. Maybe some have strategic quality like an ammunitions factory. These territories would be comprised into continents. If your faction owns a territory you may free roam in that map and maybe do some side missions that have nothing to do with the other factions (like defiance and skyrim).

Random battles are perpetual and never-ending (like COD and Battlefield). Siege battles that determine territory, though are planned before-hand by an attacking faction's war council and maybe further confirmed by a moderator online at the time.

This way it isn't near as random as defiance, where you just stumble across an arkfall. If the BE team is planning on creating occasional events like that (the arkfall thing), then that's fine. Just DON'T make the siege battles completely random. That would make no sense.
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

why ever this ends up now in a gameplay discussion rather than a community get-together.... ^^