Background Image

Ping Spamming

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Wolf-Steel, Apr 14, 2018.

  1. Wolf Steel Wolf-Steel Subordinate

    When are we getting this addressed? People spamming it like the world is ending and causing unending audio-clip and audio-ping spam is highly annoying. While you can leave the squad, there is nothing stopping them from just joining another squad as well.

    We've managed to figure out and vote-kick someone for it, and they just returned to the same match (vote kick should be a vote-ban, really, from that match anyways) and we were unable to vote-kick them again.

    So... yeah. There is no reason why that map ping should be spammable. Two times at most from anyone that is not squad leader is not even useful. 90% of the time people know where to go without the pings. The other 10% is for vehicle pings and that can be solved by spotting.
    Firskon, 0strum and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. RwWolf RwWolf New Member

    Would love to see a ping spamming fix and when it comes to spotting, sometimes it just won't spot, no matter how many times I press Q, it just won't happen, so better off to hold it down and mark it like that.
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

    Can spot please not spot the destroyed rhino wrack. How many times wanted to spot the guy at above floor behind the wrack yet spot fixated on the rhino.
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

    Durash and Cyborg_Dragon like this.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

    shit storm is happening now US server 300 -340/ EU 400 - 441

    its sad PS2 SE server 150 -187/ US 200 - 270. PS2 is much stable
    Firskon likes this.
  6. Funny thing is, for spot there is a spam protection. I guess it's there to prevent people using spot to actually spot enemies instead of just marking them (like, out of LoS just spamming Q till you hit something).

Share This Page