Background Image

Personal Goals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Participate in 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 100 campaigns over your character's lifetime. Exclusive content unlocked at certain milestones such as:

-5 campaigns unlocks a special helmet or Bolter skin and a unique title.
    -10 campaigns unlocks a unique banner(choose between two different styles) and a unique title.
    -15 campaigns unlocks a special tabbard(choose between two different colors/types) and a unique title.
    -25 campaigns unlocks special weapons skins(you can choose 2 of 4) and a unique title.
    -50 campaigns unlocks a full set of Relic armour(appearance items for all slots and you can choose between two different types of sets) and a unique title.
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  2. +1

Physical rewards in the form of appearance items should become more readily available via the Workshop to store pipeline. BHVR can set aside special appearance items from the workshop as rewards for their goals system. It wouldn't make sense to have "exclusive" appearance items as rewards for personal goals and then have the same appearance item for sale on the store.

Titles on the other hand only require typing, someone with a deep knowledge of the lore and a coder. Along with an achievement system to unlock said titles.

The original Psychopski "The Raider".
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. No, just need that armour from Halo 3 with the Katana sword on your back. :p
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  4. Combined with a helmet that has no room for your lower jaw? Fund it.
  5. You realise it was a joke? :p

Though maybe your post is a joke/sarcasm too? I am not sure honestly(communication through purely text brings these issues about what a person actually meant to convey).
  6. Intercept Inter Prefectus

*getting chased by raptors for x min* :Y
  7. Behold a pale horse.
    [​IMG]
    It's been 7 years since I've seen one in the wild but I remember these fucks like I'd just gotten done fighting with them.
    Corie likes this.

8. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Could we get some special goals that are only available to rank 6 players that could say reward rare skins, items, etc? As it could do well to alleviate the brick wall players hit at rank 6 and relieve the boredom that eventually comes with it and would also give new players something to look forward to when they get to rank 6.

The workshop could help out with these rewards.
    Doomness1000 and Urtuah-Jibblies like this.
  9. Intercept Inter Prefectus

*Finish the Game, Win for your faction and be one of the top 3 in the player list X times.
    KidMeatball likes this.