Background Image

Perfect Warriors

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Colapse, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Imperius matt23 Curator

Arnock looked to Sidon and he felt a since of pride overtake his body. Not for himself, but the shear stubbornness of such a warrior to endure all the wounds he had, and still come out with a commanding presence. Pride in the Third was a hard thing to come by as of late, but it was a welcomed feeling nonetheless. Listening to his commands were all the more inspiring as well.

Arnock slammed his fist to his chest as he looked to Sidon, "So said, so shall it be. I shall not return to this place until I have scoured every planet within the sector. Any where the traitors appear against the loyal, so too shall I be there to crush his head under heel. In this darkest hour, we shall be a beacon to which the loyal shall gather." Arnock then looked to the rest in the room, giving a proud nod to each of them, before he spoke, "Remember the fallen. Answer their cries for vengeance. And never yield in the face of treachery, even if it costs your life." With his final words said, Arnock turned from the council and left to begin preparation for his new mission. This mission was the one that would allow him to once more grace the service of Terra. To defend her from being defiled by the twisted sons of traitors. As daunting as the task was, deep down within his body, Arnock felt reassurance. Almost as if this had been the course to which his life was destined to take. The only thing left was to find out what was waiting for him at the end.
    Colapse likes this.