Background Image

Pegasus Station Recovered Map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redjacc, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Redjacc Redjacc Active Member

So...............where to begin.

There is a LSM guild called ELWP and on a match against them on 15/01/2019 they were getting tac marines onto the roof of B point. From my experience this was only accesible by jump assaults, swooping hawks, raptors and the ork jump things. I have been unable to find any stair access so whats going on?
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

What do you mean by roof? Depending on that, the answer to your question is either:
    a) everyone can get there, there are two stairs and a bridge.
    b) there is no space to be up there, even barely for Hawks, no access and virtually no reason why anyone would even try.
  3. Dekra Dekra Member

Hello there. It would be better if you would be more specific to what you mean by the roof and include a screenshot next time. All I can say is that I’ve never seen a tactical be able to get to the proper roof of B.
  4. Eliphas FallenOne22 New Member

I know a way to get on the roof with a tac but its really hard and you need a lot of luck and it was me basicly you need to use the rhino and after you get close to B you need to hold W and exit the rhino game doesnt want to spawn you in the pillar so you get spawned on top of the roof
  5. Redjacc Redjacc Active Member

when i say the roof i mean the very top.................there's a balcony that sticks out where players can fire from, the roof is above that. Jeez............how hard is it to understand roof.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Dude this is a forum where the question:
    What is left cover

And the answer:
    Its cover to your left ..

Was generally a question a few weeks ago.
    Now here you come with this story about some fiddler on the roof.
    You probably killed 8 foreign kids who's minds just exploded on that level complexity.
    Krayt likes this.
  7. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Maybe you should take a picture and show it
  8. Protesik Protesik Well-Known Member

Why do you discuss the problems of maps in the game, if any hawk or space Marines with satchels to get there? The game has much worse problems than maps, such as balance, or there for example a person can become immortal.
  9. Protesik Protesik Well-Known Member

Tactical can climb the hill in many ways, but in this example, it pushed back the system respawn.