Background Image

Patrick Balthazar

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PatrickBalthazar, Oct 17, 2013.

1. There was a time when I thought it can't be done - budget, team, technology ...
    so many limitations - WE ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW !!!
    Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is happening, and it's going to be better than we ever hoped for!

Sorry, but that's just how I feel about this project - it's great to be on board and good times are ahead of all of us!
    I am Patrick Balthazar, 34, born and raised in Austria. Waltz, Skies and Wiener Schnitzel are what I am and what I love - but there is much more!

Winter and water sports are what I do to have fun outside, at home I love playing MMOs, RPGs and MOBAs - though my background in gaming started with Counter Strike, and I guess that's where I found my passion for good PvP. I picked up the TT of Warhammer 40,000 when I started working here at Behaviour and I am currently assembling my army of Black Templars. Working on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is a dream coming true. Combining the world of MMOs with a shooter in this way is just amazing, and the team we have here and all our partners are just awesome.

I am looking forward to talk and work with this great community together, to make the best Warhammer 40,000 game out there!
    Patrick

P.S.: you can ask me anything about technical stuff related to our project (ideally in the Tech Forum), but please understand that because of business rules I am not always allowed to reveal everything yet - makes it also a bit more exciting ;)
    German, Hungarian, English - I can help with those languages!
    Vandrus, Gilbourne, Nihalë and 14 others like this.
  2. Ventareal Ven Curator

I'd say welcome to the forum, but it is kinda your place. Instead I'll give another thanks for coming on Vigilia Mortis' site to answer our questions about the game.
    Also thumbs up for Black Templars, badass knights of righteousness!
    Patrick Balthazar likes this.
  3. Wolffe Wolffe Subordinate

Good intro Mr B
  4. Stretch Stretch Subordinate

I'm always interested in the tech stuff so I may pop around there with a few questions at some point!

A bit more exciting? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Warhammer 40K Hangman when you can reveal some more! ^^
  5. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

The master of Q&A has arrived, welcome mate :)
  6. Teshkomije Teshkomije Active Member

Hello sir! Really would love what kind of mmo-s,mobas and pvp kind of games the dev team, u included! like to play and enjoy the most? :]]
    Damn its always nice dev team that actually like pvp and are play those kind of games!
  7. Counter Strike, Star Wars Galaxies, Lineage 2, Age of Conan, Dota, Dota 2 - guess those are/where my favorites.
    Grigdusher and Zulmaluka like this.
  8. Well thx anyway - glad to be here!

thx!
    Uh ... yeah Brain, but where do we get some rubber pants our size?
    thx! like the sound of 'master' :D
    Stretch likes this.
  9. Stretch Stretch Subordinate

Ah, I see you were pondering what I was pondering
  10. Merketh Merketh Confessor

Hey, looking forward to more good Q&A's !