Background Image

Patch Notes 1.8.10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, May 31, 2018.

1. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

a post is just a post

or sometimes options / ideas (dreaming is free)

just say no and it's over

but sometimes people love balance ( so add elevators, so that we can use rooftop like hawks)

i'm an eldar player and i don't use my hawk to op (don't really like new players to leave)
  2. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude i think not, why do you need to camp while enemies are capping an area (fighting inside building 80% and 20 - 10 % open area)

since the answer is no, time to stop and move to other topics

optimization and maintenance( new players 60 %, add new content 30% and 10% to fix mortar tank)

how much exp can you get by executing enemies now?
  3. Hmmmm. doesn't seem to quite reflect the reality of what's on live. . . . Here's what we're actually experiencing;

Bumping my own question here because I feel it's a pretty important oversight. Why was Ork, Chaos and Loyalist vehicle turn speed nerfed when it was only ever supposed to be Eldar to stop exploiting roadkills.

It even says it in the patch notes that Eldar was the only faction to be effected by this but clearly its effected all factions.
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Kind of a mixed bag on the whole adding rechargeable health packs to everyone.

On one hand, as mentioned before, you are encroaching on the team-based aspect of the game without giving anything to support classes in return. On the other, certain supports feel like they can dedicate more time to fighting than healing, thus feeling more like "combat-medics" then full on medics. Granted this would be a better feeling if actual offensive powers had more "oomph" to them, so if you are already taking consider giving a bit back in turn to these classes.

Painboy got shafted the most here, you guys still fail to address this inability to partake in rock/paper/scissors while giving him what is effectively a knife. Now that other Orks have even more access to healing themselves without a Painboy, its starting to feel like you are kicking the poor Painboy as a class into a corner to be out of sight/mind rather than address his failings balance-wise. The Utry Syringe should definitely get a look at, it doesent need any damage but it certainly needs to have a d-bash the same duration as a chainsword does so that a class can even possibly swing back. Preferably the durability of one too, but even the d-bash step is one step in the right direction for this neglected class.

Also the Nurgle banner is still not green as it was in the past, its black (for the Black Legion, i assume it takes other colors based on the characters legion). Dunno why this still persists as a bug, even if it has been pointed to a hundred times.
    Krayt likes this.
  5. Yeah the ammo pack should stay as a single use, but the health pack is ok
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

No please I can finally use my MoT sniper build with this ammo kit regen thingy.
    Remember chaos doesn't get dubble ammo kits!!
  7. Maybe only single use for heavies?
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Now that healthpack are on cooldown painboy is officially useless
    Deathwish likes this.
  9. Hey my sicky boy will never be 100% useless till they make everyone immune to poison.
  10. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

15185096426320.jpg