Background Image

Patch Notes 1.8.10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, May 31, 2018.

1. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Ever considered the fact that ASM is NOT an intended counter for hawks?
    Pulling your head out of your rear and watching up as tactical hardcounters hawks.

Then I suppose it is good that a grand total of NONE capture points are on any roofs, right?
    If you're not in capture room defending it or attacking it, but running randomly in the open, chasing hawks, you have failed at this game so hard its not even funny.
    Sily likes this.
  2. Pro mine (although everyone can camp), fortress walls, attacking anywhere on a fortress except when b is falling, defending Maggon A (defending with a few outside is often useful), attacking maggon on any point, Zedek C is on top of a building and attacking anywhere on Zedek you have to go outside, and defenders have to do the same for everywhere except D. Examples I can think of off the top of my head, there's probably more.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Wat a bunch of retards
    Sily and Atsidas like this.
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

-Maggon A Defense
    -Zedek B Offense and Defense
    -Torias A and C Defense
    -Harkus A Offense and Defense
    -Promethium B Defense
    -Promethium A Offense
    This is a complete(!) list of points where Hawks actually excel. They have more applications but nothing you could not do as well or better with a ground-based fighter.

Hawks are great for kill-farming, threat-response and distraction, not fighting. If they are killing you because they are sitting on the roof, you fall into the first category.
    Sily likes this.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

wow i'm just suggesting and why in the hell do you chase hawks ( maybe we can hide in roof and kill enemies)

or just add elevators( we want to kill and hide in the roof top)
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

you really really like the retard word

tier 1 dumb
    tier 2 stupid
    tier 3 idiot
    tier 4 moron
    tier 5 retard

pls don't insult people you don't even know that rude ( maybe your a retard in hiding, just saying)
  7. Alright guys chill.
    MolitvaVoina and Data8671 like this.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No need to know people just look at their posts
  9. -Agnathio's walls
    -Ronan's walls
    -Blackbolt C
    -Anywhere where you can get a wave serpent with a fire dragon or two inside
  10. No, that just makes it worse as you'll get more people up there camping (not fun being camped). You'd be better off taking that away form hawks than giving it to everyone.
    Deadknight likes this.