Background Image

Patch Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CabalTrainee, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

This is by far the best Patch ever created. Wherever i go forum, discord... EVERYONE in unison cries about how much their own faction was nerfed. I have never laughed so much a single day in my life. I got more enjoyment from crying people than i got from playing the game these days. Don´t stop now don´t play for a week to judge. Don´t play all factions before you complain. I´ll be sitting here reading all the newest threads. Keep em coming!

[​IMG]
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Eh there isn't much complaining on discord to be honest

For me the only problem I have is how tough the new servo skulls are.

Warlock is actually fun for me to play now since your job is full support buffing and healing, and Dire Avenger mostly feels the same to me. Swooping Hawk is no longer capable of facing anyone off but that's probably for the best.

People complain about being unable to do a push, but I think a Warlock squad leader (5% damage mitigation) with protect (66% damage mitigation) and embolden (20% damage mitigation) and another Warlock with renewer and enhance would be a devastating combo since all the buffs stack. Although, protect requires a lot of group discipline.
  3. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

People said they uninstalled the game after this patch on discord. But what do i know :rolleyes:
  4. Erethrian Steam Early Access

I kinda feel sad Apo got armor nerfed, since I was true God on the battlefield (since I was one of not that many Apo focused on healing). Still, after patch came in few games in I was still first support so I guess not that much harm done?

Tho I'm glad Sorcs won't be able to trash me when I meet them :p
    Nyhilist likes this.
  5. Jaywalker Jaywalker Steam Early Access

It was a rush job.
    A lot of the specifics are incredibly awkward and the whole rework project looks like a band-aid first-pass more so than anything resembling a fully fleshed out solution.

Majority of weapons mods has to be yet affected by the changes that were supposed to happen, and there is still not even a whiff of mods for heavy classes that were supposed to be part of this.
  6. Arbitrary Dwarf ArbitraryDwarf Steam Early Access

Personally I think it's a pile of shite.
    BlinD and Ephaistos like this.
  7. ZkullCrusha Murd3rDoll Steam Early Access

Finally no more Rambo Apothecaries.
  8. Apart from making people salty, it doesn't do much to enhance fun in game.
    The principles they were working towards (Nef Support so GA comes viable, improve tacticals so there are more etc.) are totally ok. But the execution is in my opinion terrible.

If you reduce TTK, you also reduce time you actually play, but as it is now, you spend most of your time either hidden and waiting for an opponent, sneaking around to get a good position and shot, or you see the respawn screen more often.
    And that's not fun...
  9. Valaron Valaron Arkhona Vanguard

:D
  10. Valaron Valaron Arkhona Vanguard

As a loyal LSM player I coudnt agree more! Im so sick of squads of chainsworded apos who are charging the point ahead of shields and than wondering around the empty point with no one to capture it lol. Or they also love to interrupt dedicated melee classes in melee duels. Oh boy..more tacticals to the field!
    Atsidas, Murd3rDoll and CabalTrainee like this.