Background Image

Patch 1.8.30

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Lol. Are you for real?
    Atsidas likes this.
  2. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Why do I have to agree with you to be real "Don't TRUMP me I'm free."

RN
  3. Wha.jpg
  4. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

5. Because, numbnuts, you and the likes of you just don't think. Hell yeah we finally got another update with minimal content. I'm okay with that but matches starting with very low numbers is not a good fucking sign. By the time people join, the side that has the most players will capture almost every point and the match would be over before it even started. If you want to constantly loose then fine, be my fucking guest and keep saying 1v8 is better than nothing. Its further damaging the game on the long run and you are too god damn stupid to see that. Just how many people would keep playing against impossible odds after a certain point? I can assure you, not many.
    Krayt and Atsidas like this.
  6. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Do you play the game or just have an opinion? Every day i play and after 1 game 1 vs 8:
    you can talk to another team to divide
    people will join 1vs 8 and end 5x 8
    you do not wait
    the play is funnier than lobby
    You get experience
    Some guild like BRO or POLB can win a game vs 8 (to piss them this)

I thought to allot before answering, did you?

I agree is not perfect but .... I read your opinion I understood I just don't agree with it. You don't have to stomp me....do you?

1st -If I could I would make possible to QUEing games from PVE or garrison.
    2nd- Option to apply to a game and wait for the game to decide the side I would be.

RN
  7. I am not stomping you. I would commend you if your opinions made any sense but unfortunately they don't. I would write a decent counter argument but I can't since I can barely understand what you're trying to say. Up your English, man. It will do you wonders.
    Krayt and Atsidas like this.
  8. Protesik Protesik Well-Known Member

Eldar buff again, thx you dev.
  9. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I think we should listen to this productive member of the community.

Down with negativity :)
    Krayt likes this.
  10. -VI-Alerius Alerius Active Member

will the campaign start this weeke (19.11.)?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.