Background Image

Patch 1.8.30

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Nov 13, 2018.

1. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Patch 1.8.30

The Black Templars have arrived! They will be available for 10,000 RTC and applicable to all classes. You can use this Successor Chapter by playing an Imperial Fist and selecting them through the customization.

Flesh Tearers have been updated and are now applicable to Assault and Devastator classes. To apply this Successor Chapter a Blood Angel character is required.

Fixes:

- Added description for Flesh Tearer and Black Templar Successor Chapters (you can scroll down!).

- Map Description for Canyon Wasteyard and Prometium Mine updated.

- Fixed Vault issue on Canyon Wasteyard.

- Reworked contested B spawn on Canyon Wasteyard.

We’ll be starting up another campaign later this week.

See you on the battlefield!
  2. Dharchaon81 Dharchaon81 Arkhona Vanguard

Thank you.
    Please delete my Thread below for double posting ;)you're the Dev.
    Go on with your effort.
    Honour the remaining.

See you on the battlefield.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Leonatos Cyberjankie Active Member

Thx a lot jbregg and Pierrick! Please keep up your great work for this game. Keep listening to the community, but also ignore all the salty moaners who will never stop complaining, no matter what you do! There are a lot of folks who are thankful for what your work.

Cheers! :OrkMoon:
    JojoKasei, Konok0 and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. Corpus Pestilence cmonty Active Member

Good god you're putting alot of patches out recently! It's a fresh breath of air back into a game that was stagnating horribly. I mean 2 patches within 2 weeks of each other is pretty crazy compared to the past 6 months.
    Cyberjankie and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

No Pity ! No Remorse ! No Fear !

:SMGentle: Thank you very much !
    cmonty likes this.
  6. -VI-Alerius Alerius Active Member

@jbregg did something go wrong in the matchmaking? had games with 4 vs 1 guy... 3 vs 2... 8 vs 4 and so on... small numbers... the games started - there was no more wait till player numbers on both sides reached a certain treshold
    Cyberjankie likes this.
  7. Leonatos Cyberjankie Active Member

I can confirm that! There was a match with 3vs1 when I joined and it was already running and not still waiting for more players... And I also saw some other small matches like that, a lot of matches but a lot not full. Very strange...
  8. Torquemadra Recruit

seeing this almost every other match, its beyond terrible
  9. DarkApostle DarkApostle Subordinate

Two of three matches had the same issue, 1 vs 4 against orks, then 5 vs 2 against Eldar. Baring that, nice to see some content and interest again Developer side!
  10. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Better to do 1vs 8 than to be in the lobby waiting. It is ok just make it possible to join ongoing games...

Good Job nice update!

RN