Background Image

Patch 1.8.2 today 17th oct

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redjacc, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Nice to see nobody gives a shit about the number of balance changes that were applied this patch, maybe you could watch and discuss about that instead of bitching about nothing?

Maybe even give some thoughts on the new map if you were to play it already?
    Atsidas, ruititadiogo and Arafael like this.
  2. why should anyone if there are none of eldar or orks left, which trageted with last idiotic nerf
    Firskon likes this.
  3. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

You're totally helping, thanks for your precious insight.
    Kjall, Atsidas and Arafael like this.
  4. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

What he means is how can xeno players give feedback when there are 0 xeno games ever.Basically we are not getting to even play the fucking game.

Also there is no thread on the patch notes to even read,last patch note thread is from may.
    Firskon and Faeruin like this.
  5. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

6. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

I found out by myself tbh.

Doesn't change anything to the fact mindless complaining is mindless complaining tho, even more so if as you said, no games are to be played to see how it even affects actual gameplay - was involved in a couple eldar games yesterday btw, while I saw people trying out the banshee tweak, no reaper launchers were used, but tbh, nobody even before the patch uses reaper launcher so it'd be hard to actually have a very objective opinion.
  7. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

I actually lost that game you ragequit, lol. I'm not even rollexing anymore since I came back on patch day cause it's bannable now. Guess that wasn't enough for you though.
    Atsidas and Arafael like this.
  8. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

If we actually had any power we would have this by now

[​IMG]

But I suppose this is close enough
    [​IMG]
    Atsidas and ruititadiogo like this.
  9. [​IMG]
    go vid with tactical movement and postitioning since you changed to right way
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  10. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

It's not even worth making videos for this game anymore. Not right now anyway. I'd rather make Planetside 2 videos lmao.
    Arafael likes this.