Background Image

Patch 1.8.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dunno, kinda liked this patch, not enough to play on a regular basis, but enough to explore the new maps and weapons at least.

did an attack and defense on crimson ascent, nice enough map, bit barren between b and c, lot of paths to try and cover, though when i was defending we won on A.

haven't played the new pegusus map yet.

two-shot slugga is allright, its basically a one shot slugga split in halve and glued back together, not reaaaaly worth the price for what it is at 200,000 requisition and 300LP, but worth shooting people with if you can manage it.

bolters seem fine, great even, slower firing with less recoil and higher damage seems to be able to allow for more fine-tune aiming with greater stopping power, wonder if the heart peircer from chaos has the same upgrade?

the skip luancha's buff was really more of a re-distribution of its stats, the one xtra shot is nice, shame about the radius though, the less time to detonation is fine, though it seems to limit its overall range, also the larger charge time seems a bit pointless considering. got a few kills with it, though to the average player i really dont see anyone actually getting proper use out of it without using it en-mass, much like a line of muskets.

did 'just' the eldar vehicles hp get buffed up? or ALL faction vehicles? cus i could totally understand it then if it was just scaled with everything else.
    i got stuck with double melta bombs today and WASINT insta dead, just at a sliver of health, im absolutely fine with this.

and to be honest i never noticed the vet anti 1 shot buff, as I, like any sane person, just KEEP SHOOTING when they are downed.
  2. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

TTK on vehicles got equalised. Eldar double meltabomb does not equal damage to LSM 2x meltabomb after the patch. Now with stronger bombs on lsm eldar vehicles got an hp buff to compensate so you also need the same TTK on them.
    They still got 2 weakspots and the other factions still got lascannons over the firedragon.
    bossjesse likes this.
  3. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Same mistake Behavior same mistake .. pro players stumping in noobs again, Last game even Colin left vs ORcs... Something needs to be done fast or all this work and patch will be for nothing.

There is something to be recorded here vet player like to stomp always they don't care the for the game.
    Lats game I see Eldar and Orcs vs noobs space marines again.

Rui M.
    LOBOTRONUS and Data8671 like this.
  4. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

There are no"pro players" and naturally alot of veterans return when a patch drops to see how the game changed. Or did you really think that the numbers increase was new players flodding into the game only minutes after a new patch? You win new players slowly over time (unless you do a huge promo or your first f2p attempt) after that patches or campaigns usually attract returning players for some time until they get bored again or are "done".
  5. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

I flipping hate when they say "tweaks" and "changes". Can someone tell me what exactly they did to the Bolter. I don't care what they did necesaarily I more just want to know what it was.
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude GW is your partner right ask them to fix the balance

mods dammit mods
  7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

GW just sells the license and help out with promotions sometimes and say no to stuff. They do nothing else beside collect money from those.
  8. I haven't been playing this ... for a year and I wanted to check if that's the patch so save the day....
    WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CHOSE TO PUT RESOURCES INTO WHAT DOES NOT MATTER????
    I BROKE THE RECORD OF NOT PLAYING THE GAME FOR THIS PATCH((((((((((((((

I'm very glad that you managed to reach your goal of making what you thought would be nice to do...
    BUT WHY DID YOU CHOSE EXACTLY THOSE THINGS TO WORK ON??? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU PPL!

-ok we have 1 developer, lets throw him on maps and some swords and cosmetics

-do we really need these right now? its only one man...

-what a stupid question is that?

-ok, lets do this

??????????was it like that? what is wrong with you people???

oh my record(((((
    Trooper909 likes this.
  9. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

SO what is your point what should be done? So you play with us again?

Rui M.
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

they can print a table of content and give that to BE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.