Background Image

Patch 1.8.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Think it was just the additional ammo, but the AOE seems the same or worse...tried it on a fortress map and got to enjoy watching the nades sit directly under my enemies to do 0 damage and not stun.
    data_angel, Thrakka and Mordheim like this.
  2. 86Rowdy 86Rowdy Member

of course but the point of pointing this out is that no other faction's vet classes are at risk of instant death

the only thing nob classes gain from Waaagh!! is slightly increased movement speed
    data_angel likes this.
  3. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

This has to be the quickest posting of patch notes thus far :OrkMoon:

GJ @jbregg and @Pierrick on the patch
  4. 86Rowdy 86Rowdy Member

you're right about that, yes, and i apologize for it, but they should still address these apparent exceptions
    data_angel likes this.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

the main purpose of the waagh is having no timer on respawn in exchange for instant death
    if you want to use your vet use it before waagh , not during it
  6. 86Rowdy 86Rowdy Member

i understand all of this but the patch notes said vet classes are now immune to one shot.

whether it be ork nobs or khorne vets, these vet classes are still vulnerable to instant death

im just pointing that out and wondering if it was an oversight and if it was how, is it going to be dealt with
    data_angel likes this.
  7. 86Rowdy 86Rowdy Member

well wouldn't you? it makes sense to save you're most powerful classes til the end when everyone is trying harder to win
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I know we aren't supposed to look behind the veil that is vehicle-EHP, but I feel its melta(bundle)+2000 damage now for both sides?
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

its not gonna be dealt with since its not an oversight
  10. FoxDie Sonbot Well-Known Member

Thats my concern too. Imagine a sorcerer is being a pocket healer. Its going to be extremely difficult to kill a vet now.
    data_angel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.