Background Image

Patch 1.8.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

they could get an instant win isntead of waagh it would be the same lol
    its not forgoten , the waagh mechanic jsut nulifies it
  2. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

Reason must have been bad eldar players neglecting the biggest advantage their transport has; Agility & movement speed. They wanted a Rhino so they got buffs.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

because melta bomb was nerfed
    data_angel and Grnd91 like this.
  4. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Yeah lad I Know. As much as I try to keep positive about EC and the devs therein they seem do just want to keep failing us. We all here love Warhammer40k. Atleast thats what we will all have in common despite our differs of opinion. I value everyone here and all the players that ever came to this game regardless. Despite this "kick in the balls" Patch....I still want to hold out some kind of hope that we'll get a propper warhammer40k game eventually lol. When we are all old and grey. With epic beards
    data_angel, Firskon and Grnd91 like this.
  5. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Agile Quick MeatGrinder vehicles weren't strong enough. Meat grinders needs MOAR HP! MOAAAR MEAT!
    Gravord and Mordheim like this.
  6. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I don't even have words. I would need to pull a Peter Griffin to hire scientists to work out the word i need.

Flippitygub? No, but it's close.
  7. 86Rowdy 86Rowdy Member

yes but orks still only get 1 vet class per game. it gives all other faction vet classes a massive bonus but for a brief 5 minutes at the end of the game ork nobs are now able to get instagibbed? probably when they're needed most
    data_angel likes this.
  8. ohh yes 1 more ammo and a little more AOE, oh my what a buff!!!
  9. Use your nobs before the WAAGH?
  10. 86Rowdy 86Rowdy Member

still one of (if not the) least used ork gun lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.