Background Image

Patch 1.8.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

The last time I was positively surprised was back when Tyranids PVE was opened for testing. I thought to myself that with a little polishing the game mode could be cool & fun. I kid you not.
  2. Horus Firskon Cipher

Entered the game. Removed the game. This patch was the last nail in the coffin of the eternal crusade.
    Grnd91 and Thrakka like this.
  3. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Yeah we all feel the same way. This is the best they did? THIS? A Buff in places THAT WERE NOT NEEDED? Changes that were very much needed that weren't touched? Dunno lads.....Dis may just be the final nail.
  4. 86Rowdy 86Rowdy Member

Just witnessed an Ork Nob 1 shot during Waaagh!!

Ill try to get a video of it but if vet classes aren't supposed to be 1 shot killed this oversight needs to be addressed
    Gravord, data_angel, Poi and 5 others like this.
  5. Horus Firskon Cipher

I thought that they would fix the idiotic animation of the ADAD and remove the rollex. Improve the graphics, add new interesting game modes and tons of customization. As a result, I got a trolley with manure.
    data_angel, LOBOTRONUS and Fiesty_Won like this.
  6. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

You can come back & inspect every disappointing patch & say how disappointed you are.

Won't change a thing, community feedback is neglected & funding ceased. EC exists to milk new F2P players for cosmetics of which they are not even interested in providing.
    Firskon and Thrakka like this.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

they dont get a downed state during waaagh so it doesnt apply to them during it
    Mainfold likes this.
  8. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

Top keks Waaagh is almost balanced with the few disadvantages it brings
  9. Why did the eldar got a vehicle hp buff??
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. 86Rowdy 86Rowdy Member

yes i know that's why i feel it's an oversight

were orks just not considered for this vet class update?

or was the Waaagh!! mechanic forgotten about?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.