Background Image

Patch 1.3.44 deployed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Rumbaar Rumbaar Steam Early Access

Will any of those bug fixes, address the blown off the map into the void while in a vehicle and not dying or being able to re-deploy bug?
    DAG42 and Talron like this.
  2. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

^ and the world is a better place.

Meanwhile, every Ork ever:

All this is great, and very much appreciated, however I'm starting to wonder whats going to happen to:
    • The fabled "Melee Re-Work" :confused::CSMWord:
    • And work arounds for the recent and continuing unprecedented high latency problem (400ms+ for some of us):confused::confused:
    Which has somehow come second to all this other stuff even though it was 2nd of the list of priorities for the "2 month road map" announced at the end of March. . .

My hope is failing. Nothing new there, I've learnt to accept the grim dark nature of EC.
  3. Death to the Space Elves, also Campaigns unlock after Dev Stream on Fridays.
  4. It unlocks tomorrow after the Dev stream, it does that every week.
  5. AngelSideUK Recruit

Anyone know when the Campaign ends?
  6. Azrakhai Exosus Arkhona Vanguard

Don't think anyone has confirmed a finish time but they did mention in a stream it would be shorter than the Ork campaign.

Ork campaign was basically finished in 3 days so it would be silly to let it run for a week or longer.
  7. Although, having a full time job with non-regular working hours I am quite happy when the campaign is lasting at least 7 days because otherwise I would never manage to finish one.
    Exosus likes this.
  8. Azrakhai Exosus Arkhona Vanguard

Ah, true enough didn't really think about that.
    As long as it isn't the Ork campaign's length (Although that was more to due with it being Easter n everything)
    Brother_Nemiel likes this.
  9. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

9 days is still good for Chaos. They are not Orks but it will do.