Background Image

Panzer's Garden

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by E-50_Panzer, Jul 9, 2016.

1. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

.... Somewhere near Cadia, a new garden is birthed, will it stand the test of time? Or shatter like the rest.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The E-50's Peacefully go about the fields on live fire exercises as the God Emperor Trump smiles down upon the glorious day as swans swim gracefully in the lakes.
    Andy251 likes this.
  2. So the cycle begins anew.

Fucking Majestic
    [​IMG]
  3. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

Yes, my friend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. We shall defend it with Swan and Panzer
  5. I am put in mind of the Defence Training Estate on Salisbury Plain.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salisbury_Plain#Defence_Training_Estate_.28DTE_SP.29

150 square miles of land principally devoted to Military Training in the UK, which has Stonehenge nearby or within it, Sites of Special Scientific Interest, Special Areas of Conservation, and Special Protection Areas for local wildlife.
    Britain sure takes protecting its ancient historical sites and wildlife very seriously!

So you have the Imperium version, a Garden World near Cadia used for training Cadian Regiments, with some interesting Relics (Pylons), and where they are currently testing some very ancient archaeotech Tanks!

I like it.

Can I suggest another test vehicle?
    [​IMG]
  6. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Nice place you got here.
  7. Yes it is.
    And it would be a pity if something like a Stalker Tank turned up just to get annihilated by masses of Cadians.
  8. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

Very fast vehicle you have there, but I think we need more Bob Semple tanks, or the Tog II from Bovington. These vehicles could be of great import to the future of imperial battle tanks.

Shut up you treacherous dog.

We need the mechanicus to establish fortified positions all over the region.

Swans und Panzer
  9. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

I'm not here for a fight. No need to worry about a Chaos invasion.

Orks, though.......
  10. I prefer the E-100 or the Maus :p