Background Image

OY! Weez need ta help da new boyz joinin da fight!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrakka, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

OY OY! WOTS UP LADS!

Soz i'z been seein lately lots o boyz complainin about 'ow da new boyz joinin da community are just FPS playas dat don't care about warhammer40k or its lore and are just 'ere to flex der K/D skore. DER MAY BE SUM TRUTH TO IT BUT DIS IS WHEN WE AS A COMMUNITY NEED TA STEP UP AN SHOW DEEZ GITS WOT WARHAMMER40K IS ALL ABOUT! YA SAVEY? WHEN YOUZ GITS IS IN YER GAMEZ USE DA MICROPHONE PROPPA! TOO MUCH SALT TOWARDS NEW PLAYAS IZN'T GUNNA MAKE EM WANT TA FIGHT WIFF YOU! Dis may be rare fer a warboss ta say but...YOUZ need ta 'ave a spot of patience wiff em. Deyz don't unda stand da community just yet. EASE EM IN LIKE A SQUIGBLADE BEIN SLOWLY EASED INTO AN ELDARS CHEST HEHAAA!!

FER DOSE OF YOU WHOZ A LITTLE MORE COMMANDIN ON YER VOXES! YOUZ GITS NEED TA 'ELP GUIDE DEEZ NEWER BOYZ! IF WEEZ WANT DIS 'ERE COMMUNITY TO GET BETTA IT'S UP TO US! DERZ NO ONE ELSE TA DO IT! GORK'S SAKE YOUZ KNOW DA DEVS AIN'T GUNNA DO IT! SO LETZ BAND TOGETHA AN WHIP DEEZ NEW GITS INTA SHAPE HEHAA!!! WE'LL MAKE WAAAAAGH HAMMER FANS OUT OF EM YET!

AND REMEMBA TO NOT DRINK YER FUNGUS BEER RESPONSIBLY HEHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Ultrarius Ultragoy Drill Abbott

I just got a stroke for trying to read that
  3. That 'un ThatGuy_Again Steam Early Access

YEAH!

Just another great reason to join FBI!
    We have several extremely vocal members!

DongSlayer, our resident village idiot, for example, will never hesitate to shout at and insult you over in game vox wether you be black, white, young, old , actually on the objective or not!

and if you can't understand the thick European accents of some of our other members (as stated before we are a multi cultural and diverse clan!) we even have dedicated typists!
    I, for one, will not hesitate to insult (read: motivate) you or your mother if you happen to be stealing our rhino away from the objective!

We even have multi-lingual speakers! Choose from a wide array of languages to be berated for your lack of accuracy/teamkilling! (This, sadly won't help LSM "mains" who, as we all know, are ,in fact, illiterate.)

Need I say more?

Join FBI!

Featuring:

Heironymus - former DLB member

NOT Gheisto - former DLB member ;)

DongSlayer - Holds the world record for tallest tbag - 40 Metres !!!

Smorcest

and the first person to ever be banned from Eternal battles (
    temporarily), EVER!

thats right, we're record breakers too!

JUST IN CASE IT WASN'T REALLY CLEAR ALREADY, DONGSLAYER IS THE TERRIBLE SORT OF PERSON WHO WOULD MAKE LERO CYRIS AN ADMIN ON HIS SERVER

luckily I was able to heroically convince dongslayer to undo this catastrophic choice with my extremely wily feminine charms
    Daemonkz, DongSlayer, Elector and 6 others like this.
  4. Ohhhhhh Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!

This looks like a good time to pull rank and abandon the pansy Orks ya dig! Time to join Macho Man Raaaannnndyyyy Saaavvaggggge and his Savage - SVGE CSM Clan!

Don't listen to these midget minded Orks, they're time is up! Xenos were a mistake ohhhh yeaaahhhh!

Join the most oppressive force in EC and fight alongside such bold brothers as:

@Tankhead1 aka THE TRASH MANNNNNN
    @DongSlayer
    @Lero
    and soon to be @Heironymus ohhh yeaaahhh!

Join Savage and snap into a LS(lim Ji)M today! Wage war against the Hulkamaniacs and God Emperor Hulk Hogan!

OHHH YEEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
  5. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

FTFY
  6. So much Ork guilds to choose from, yet so little orks actually playing.
  7. Tamiel Brother-Tamiel Well-Known Member

Every single Hulkster is gonna see you go down, brother! Every single one. We're fighting for life. For freedom. We're fighting for all those Hulkamaniacs who've changed their lives, man. This is a journey, brother, a way of life. The real deal. That's what Hulkamania's all about and we're gonna show ya on the 41,000 WWE Championship!

When the Final Hulkamania comes... brother, you're in for a world of pain.
    Elector, Tankhead1, Aislinn and 2 others like this.
  8. Sigvald Darthy Curator

I also join FBI occasionally, usually when I want to be literally brain dead for an hour after squad training, so you too can meet the no name leader of the Z tier guild LASH in their Discord! He'll just be too incoherent to really hold a conversation.
    Forj, DongSlayer, Aislinn and 3 others like this.
  9. EvLTimE EvLTimE Cipher

Ultragoy and Elector like this.
  10. The Trash Man Tankhead1 Arkhona Vanguard

This calls for a serious post
    11c.gif
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.