Background Image

OY LISTEN UP BOYZ! WATCH DIS THREAD FER ORGANIZED BATTLES! IZ SETTING DATES FER ALL ORKS!

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Thrakka, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

listen up! I'Z GUNNA BE SETTING ORGANIZED BATTLE DATES UP FER STREAMIN PURPOSES! ALL FERAL BOYZ AND CLANS OF ORKS DAT WANTS TA BE APART OF ORGANIZED BATTLES AGAINST OTHA ORGANIZED FACTION BATTLES SHUD KEEP CHECKIN DIS 'ERE THREAD EVERY SO OFTEN! DEEZ BATTLES WILL BE AGAINST OTHA PRE-MADES DAT WILL ALL BE STREAMED! IF ANY FERAL BOYZ IZ INTERESTED DATS GUD! I'LL POST MORE INFO AS IZ RECIEVE IT FROM DA GROUP DATS DOIN DIS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

Sounds good, letz get us some propa fights! good ta see da community continuing ta turn out.
  3. FreeMek Gortflagg Nexle09 Arkhona Vanguard

Roight! Considerin' dat wolf luva of a warboss skarbitz iz bein' a grot at dis time, we need anuva one ta lead us.
    Thrakka likes this.
  4. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

Make sure to yell it loudly and multiple times so I can record this..... for.... um....
  5. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'Z DON'T YELL I'Z JUST GOT A BOOMIN VOICE HEHAAA!!!
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  6. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

Ooooh, I 'ope derez plenta a tanks .I'm savin' up da scrap fer a buggy. I needs ta take a klaw ter wun o' dem tank gunz do. 'der right killy! I wunder 'ow big an' ork wud afta be ta 'av one on his megaarmor. Like- wiv the 'hole bit afta da barrel. wotzzit called? Da bit da turns an' goes. WHIRRRR when ya see 'um turn it before ya put a rokkit in to da back of it.
  7. Wiawyr Wiawyr Deacon

I hope these last matches with you weren't your announced events.
    Dregzeir likes this.
  8. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'z find it entertainin when a group manages to barely scrap by beatin me boyz and den come ats us wiff a salty post hidden wiff a victorous grin. Yer one of da few clans wots needs a gud boot to da temple lad. Yer additude and da additude of yer clan is un-orky. Almost DJPenguin in un-orkiness HEHAAA!! I'z gud sit 'ere and tell ya dat youz won based on da fact i'z only had 7 boyz total or da fact dat 5 of yer boyz wuz spammin plasma cannons BUT I WON'T! I'Z GUNNA SIT 'ERE INSTEAD AND COUNT TA VICTORIES DLB 'AS OVER YER PUNY SPIKEY BOY GROUP AN LOOK AT DIS! IT'S A LOT MORE DEN YOUZ GOT WON AGAINST US HEHAAA! SO CRAWL BACK TO YER SHIPS LADS! YOU'Z NOT READY FER DIS STAGE OF DA FIGHTIN!

"Also any clans that show poor sportsmanship and toxic attitudes won't be invited to these streamed events @Wiawyr . I suggest you pass that along to yer panzy git clan mates. I'ts a short list of clans dat act dat way. Don't let yers be one of em. Un-orkyness gets ya no gubbinz!"
    Kaptin_Pokkets and Ashgarm like this.
  9. Valnak Valnak Nickname Change

Maybe if you complain enough you'll get a new gun too!
    Ashgarm, Mongobeef and Wiawyr like this.
  10. Wiawyr Wiawyr Deacon

Barely?
    EternalCrusadeMatches102a.jpg
    We've fought you three times tonight, and won decisively each time. The first time was a three cap within 2 1/2 minutes. What on Earth are you doing lying about "barely scraping by"?

Maybe you noticed, but maybe not, but yes, we were not playing Orks. The rest of your statement seems rather obvious in light of that, doesn't it? Also, you should tell the "feral Orkz" to stop ragequitting when they're losing a match.
    You had more people in your warparty than we did. You only had 7 boyz? We only had 6. And you certainly weren't shy in abusing broken heavy attack speeds constantly, so it's rather hypocritical of you to cry about plasma that's not even bugged.

Who watches streams? Good lord, who the hell cares? If you get this upset over 30 seconds of banter in-game, then you wouldn't be fun enough to fight anyway.