Background Image

Outcast Ranger

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Konok0, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Phyrak Phyrak Cipher

I truly hope not
    Hopefully an equal to it
  2. No no no no no. Can't have LSMs complaining about snipers other than themselves.

Its going to be just a re-colored Lascannon. And it'll only deal half damage.
  3. Phyrak Phyrak Cipher

So long as headshots insta-kill, I'm fine with that
  4. Hania Steam Early Access

Laser Pointers while aiming?
  5. Balancing this thing?

Headshot should insta-kill or what's the point?
    (Nothing should insta-kill an Elite)

If it does insta-kill...

Anything but a head shot should take em down to no shield, half health. - Punish those without skill!

You can only fire if A - Stealthed / B -Stationary - No run and gun with such a potent weapon and this will force Rangers to stay at distance which is where they should be.

Long reload time/Set up time - So you can't just one-shot your way along a wall or take a second shot if you hit an enemies body.

Maybe somekind of tracer bullet - To give the foe a chance to pinpoint you and force change of location.

Knife and pistol for melee - If someone gets close to you they probably deserve the advantage.

Eldar need the cannon for their glass cannon label. I hope this can be the class but I expect stalker bolter light tbh.
  6. Phyrak Phyrak Cipher

Only ever whilst ADS, never any other
  7. Phyrak Phyrak Cipher

Sounds reasonable - with a little tweaking
    :p

Too easy to spot otherwise
  8. Elemir Swiftblade Warriant Arkhona Vanguard

I'mm sure they won't actually give us a sniper since they are apparently so against it, unless you are LSM of course.

I'll be extremely surprised if it is half decent on launch. It will be the last one done as well.
  9. DevilfishJack Steam Early Access

Given that SS are still missing mandiblasters I have a feeling they will "forget" to add the rifle or some shit. The ranger will start with gatekeepers bastion and basically no armor.
    Sily and Warriant like this.
  10. Shiani Brujah Preacher

I'd say no pistol, to be honest.