Background Image

Our trukks need work

Discussion in 'Orks' started by RageScreama, Feb 18, 2017.

1. BaneofSnails BaneOfSnails Drill Abbott

Just lowering the center of gravity would help a lot with trukks, it seems like half the time you see one going somewhere it'll flip at some point. The vindicators absolutely need work though, every other factions can move quite well and are actually useful. By the time you even aim them you're either almost dead or someone gave up on you and used a claw.
    TheMadnesss likes this.
  2. Using that thing is like trying to press the button in an elevator with your wang
    TheMadnesss likes this.
  3. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

That is as easy as breathing compared to how the ordinance drives.

It's more like trying shove a thermometer up your pets ass while blindfolded and standing on a swivel chair.
    TheMadnesss likes this.
  4. Nazdakka TheBigDakka Steam Early Access

make it harder to roll from just turning, also lower the cabin, perhaps make it arched canvas or something? Oh, and also replace the back four wheels with a pair of tracks, for multi-track drifting.... hur hur...
  5. the trukk is fine, its the kannon wagon that is a waste of space.

Ork_Flowchart.jpg
    TheMadnesss and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  6. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

A tracked vehicle that relies on front wheel steering...how would such a thing function?

Like this and it functions totally different from what we have in EC.

TheMadnesss likes this.
  7. I like the vehicles they make me laugh all the time. Right Orks I say.
  8. IDK, I suppose that there's some humor in the turning being so bad you have trouble sieging a gate, I just didn't find it particularly funny.
    TheMadnesss likes this.
  9. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Fink dey shud just give us a bunch 'o rokks instead! Dat way, we'ze can all get to da points fasta!! We'ze can paint da rocks red!! Nuffin' more sneaky 'den fallin on da humies and poncy gits from da sky!! Dey will neva sees' us comin'....
    TheMadnesss and Fiesty_Won like this.
  10. Yah. Da trukks suck. And they are so big, you cant hide them behind cover. The gun is pretty good though.