Background Image

Our trukks need work

Discussion in 'Orks' started by RageScreama, Feb 18, 2017.

1. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Wish the devs would lower the center of gravity and make them heavier so they'd be less prone to random 180 spins and flipping over entirely for no reason. Also remove the damn spikes from the front. They only serve as something for us to catch on to prevent our transports from moving. Replace it with a dizer blade or a cow catcher. Or just put a shield on the front like they are supposed to have!
  2. the dash on an ork trukk

ork_1.jpg
  3. Nazdakka TheBigDakka Steam Early Access

Yer fergettin' da flashy bitz! We need more flashy bitz! Wen da Devz gunna giv us our zoggin' trukk kustymizashun!? It wuz 'spose ta be "Nex Pach" uh... wun... too... lotza paches ago!
  4. Give us these, with some sort of sheild mechanic for us gits on the back SAM_0072.JPG
  5. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Those would be way less prone to getting stuck like current trukks do so much. I'd even take reduced hp if it got a red button mechanic and the gun still did AV damage.
  6. Hitomodakka Hitomodakka Arkhona Vanguard

I think it would be nice if they didnt handle like a truck on ice with wheels made of glass too.
    TheMadnesss, Im_a_Turtle and Paquet like this.
  7. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I like the drifting. Its the flipping and long body profile that catches on everything that makes it a problem. If the just shorten the profile and make it way less top heavy it would be perfect.
    HAXTC likes this.
  8. It's much worse on the gun wagon or whatever they call the siege one. When I took it upon myself to take out the gate it was quite frustrating as a simple adjustment was a big hassle and had the defenders been more on their game then I might have been destroyed without accomplishing anything of note. The handling was just awful, and the other vehicles aren't much better.
  9. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Don't ever use that pos. Its better to just get a klaw and go punch the gate down.
    TheMadnesss and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  10. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

DIGGANOBZ!

We'z also got da only vehicles dat can't turn on da spot like da rhino or da floaty Eldar wunz. Ya 'afta do a ftee point turn an if ya do a burnout ya'll most likely loose da trukk yer drivin' if summots attackin ya.

Wer's da Ramshackle agains' melta bombs!
    TheMadnesss likes this.