Background Image

Orkz Allying With Chaos? Possibly?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Aadil, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

L
    der Wot!?
    *rallies the Orks of seven sectors*
    Iyan likes this.
  2. Ugh dunt be finkin dat yuz gunna Bozz me around ya Deathskull grot
  3. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Ya will eff ya wont ta win, ya Rok git!
    Iyan likes this.
  4. Youz be finkin u give me orderz like dat Other grot dat pretendin to be da great prophet of Gork n Mork!

Un i only take dis rok to travel from planet to planet Meh Bikes in da center waiting to get started
  5. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

*still holofielded as an Ork*

Ehh Kaptin.. Gitfindas be sayin a nice 'ulk be waitin fer ya 'n orbit, 'aybe it can take us to a spikey boyz world.
  6. Loadza Dakka Skull_Splitta Well-Known Member

Wot? Last I seen Gitfindas only find gits, not Space 'Ulks.

So, yous either lyin', or you found a mek dat created one.

*Brandishes knife* Now.....which iz it? Don't matter to me if ya tell me or not, cos if yer tellin da truf, but don't tell me where dat mek iz I'z can kill ya and take it fer meself, but if yous lying I get ter bloody me choppa, eitha way works fer me.
    DaKaptin and Iyan like this.
  7. iz no grot they just calls me DAT cause my favorite scalpel is a grot fang
  8. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

Et found gits abroad da space hulk. Wot you 'ake me fer, Iz getting uz a ride.

*Still holofielded but leaves the orks presence as soon as they turn their backs* (I have to go to bed)
  9. *Crashes a Rok at you cuz I un of da MEanest Orkz arund...and I got alot of Rokz to throw :D
  10. Krakza Krakza Well-Known Member

Allyin' wiv spiky boyz? Did you gitz get hit by a rok or iz you just a buncha grotz?

Da only boyz dat our boyz should ally wiv is da shiny Eldarz, and dat'z just cause dey'z no fun to fight, gotter chase 'em around all day and all dat. Da big 'umies iz ded 'ard and worth fightin'.

So we ally wiv da pansies to keep 'em out da way, kill all da big 'umies (spiky or not) and by den da Eldarz will be so scared dat dey already leaves and we'z can move on to another scrap!

I knowz, I'z a brainy git
    Tjeknalis, DaKaptin and Iyan like this.