Background Image

Orky Tim'! Which Clan Do You Prefer In Eternal Crusade? (poll)

Discussion in 'Orks' started by GitzStompa, Oct 18, 2013.

?

Which Clan iz da biggest,meanest,baddest and da strongest and why?

1. Goffs

28.9%
  2. Bad Moonz

24.1%
  3. Death Skullz

26.8%
  4. Evil Sunz

25.5%
  5. Blood Axes (bloody gitz :() )

5.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GitzStompa GitzStompa Subordinate

Personally, I prefer DeathSkullz. Best lootas in da universe and all that. Can't wait to play them. I hope they have an ability to loot enemy weapons and make their own modifications to them:)
    I even hope that you can steal a fellow comrades weapon and make your own version of it:)
  2. DaBigBadD New Member

Da Mek boys 'ave been 'ard at work on da new trukks to git us to da fightin. Evil Suns all the way
  3. -Nagerash- Negarash Drill Abbott

I've always liked the look of the Bad Moons. I am not too wel versed in the different Ork clans 'lore' though, as far as they have any :p.
  4. They have just as much as everyone else, don't you be listening to them 'umies and pointy-ears.

I'm split between Goffs (big, bad and ded-'ard) or Death Skulls (got their fingaz on all da loot!).
    Nosmo90 likes this.
  5. Ludlow Bogrot Scribe

Gotta be death skullz. I want to loot everything. Would be cool to be able to loot rhinos and ork them up
    Nosmo90 and GitzStompa like this.
  6. GitzStompa GitzStompa Subordinate

At the moment, Blood Axez aren't present at Eternal Crusade. There will propably a vote to add them or either Snakebites int he future. These are the current clans that will participate in the game as of now.
    Hope this clears things up a bit:)
    Nosmo90 and Matobar like this.
  7. GitzStompa GitzStompa Subordinate

That's what I'm hoping too:)
    Nosmo90 likes this.
  8. Ludlow Bogrot Scribe

well as long as you don't try and loot stuff that I saw first we won't have a problem :p
  9. Dis one'z mine, and dat one'z mine.
    Wulfburk, Nosmo and Dabbers like this.