Background Image

Ork Waaaaagh Vs Tyranid Hive Fleet?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Matobar, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Oh Orks, when you boys are done I know a few ripe planets full of those Space Gits and Chaos Boyz just itching for a fight, I'm more than happy to give you the sectors and what planets they are on...
  2. Chaplain Ramun Ramun Active Member

Well luckily for you the orks don't like fighting cowards. "come then orks who wants to die first"
  3. Tankred Cloten Subordinate

When I started browsing the Ork forum for good bits of lore, I did not expect to come across a statement as glorious as this.
  4. Tankred Cloten Subordinate

Hopefully my double posting isn't offensive. If your thought of Tyranid body parts implemented by customization (micro transactions I'm assuming) at any point in the game, I'd make the purchase ASAP.
  5. Ork sized planets, though never observed, can be possible. Most likely the planet sized ork himself is the boss, with his WAAAAGH! living on him, manning turrets built in his armor and such.

It'd probably look something like this.
    [​IMG]
  6. Tankred Cloten Subordinate

I love it haha! It's weird having to quote you to see the image. I can't help thinking of Bender from Futurama. http://www.geekbinge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Futurama-Godfellas.jpg
    RAAMUS likes this.
  7. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

The universe would be at an end.
  8. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

9. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester