Background Image

Ork Loadouts

Discussion in 'New Player Tips & Training' started by Corie, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Kommando-007 Corie Confessor

2. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Kan wez share builds ere too ?
    Anyway, ere my big shoota and dokta
    20171101131018_1.jpg
    youz ta use only da textured grip, dat way youz get maximum accurate wun aimin down ta sightz.
    20171101131037_1.jpg
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Advice : Never use other grip than the textured
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Generally speaking
    Use recoil reduction mods if you use scopes.
    Scopes have a fixed spread per shot and do not suffer from spread increase per shot.
    It makes it so you can land volleys of shots easly through a scope without to much recoil issues. this works because when you aim through a scope you don't have spread increase per shot ( something these weapon mods increase while decreasing recoil). spread increase per shot is only applied to weapons that are out of scope mode. ( note ADS is not the same as scoping and you need to use an actual scope for this to work)
    So a weapon thats modded for scope use will have almost no recoil when using a scope and the extra SIPS from the mods is only effective when you hip fire the weapon or use ADS by swapping between ADS and scope modes.
    You can also pick between horizontal or vertical recoil reduction. which one you pic is kinda up to you. I personally prefer to reduce sideways recoil because it's easier to compensate down than left or right when using a scope and trying to land accurate headshots.
    This is the sniper or battle rifle loadout if you will.

Use textured grip + heavy barrel I think it's called for orks ( the CQC one ) for everything else.
    and yes you can still use a scope ofc.. but it will have reoil =)

You'll notice that all mods that are good for CQC fighting all have a increase in recoil, this is to limit their performance over range with a scope as his is the only time when recoil is actually a thing...
    Mods that are good for long range scope combat all increase SIPS which limits their spray and pray capacity in a CQC environment.
    This easy rule of thumb can help out any new player. all one has to do is look at the negative effects the mods give and all one has to remember is SIPS isn't applied to scopes and never use the movement grip because it doesn't do anything ( trust us , we tested this a Gabillion times by now it doesn't do jack)

However Ork weapons are meant for close range combat so the whole scope thing isn't really populair
    and greenskins generally gravitate to:
    1. extended clip
    2. cqc barrel
    3. textured grip
    loadouts to max close range efficiency.
  5. WKA - Rekstuff Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

Corie likes this.
  6. Kommando-007 Corie Confessor

I's a humble greenskin do me part fer da fightin'.

Not tryin' ta be a Boss yet.
  7. Corie you need to change that guide quick. You have a new player guide and are showing new players to take 50% more damage by using the Cursed Icon. Challenge mode is not for new players and will get you killed quick.
  8. Kommando-007 Corie Confessor

I'll put it on my list.
  9. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Whoa, i too thought that cursed is providing an minor buff of 0.05 damage mitigation increase that would combine with certain banner bonuses. So that explains why im dying faster with it equipped. :p
    Corie likes this.
  10. Kommando-007 Corie Confessor