Background Image

Ork Flash Gitz!

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Inquisitor-Twilight, Nov 12, 2014.

1. I havent seen any threads on this.. But are we getting Flash gitz as an ork elite option? Kind of like a class that focuses ENTIRELY on "Kustomizin" your gun. With a set armour, grenade, and everything else, but you get to screw with the main weapon like from that loadout game?
  2. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

If we are
    Going off kustum and DAKKA ness and kustimazation then most likely ever ork could be a flash GIT since that sort of depth for a 1 life class isn't really worth it
  3. Bu'losh 'Eadcraka Bulosh Active Member

I LOIK DA SOUND OF DAKKA OUTTA A FLASH GIT'Z SHOOTA. IT'Z SOOTHIN' IT IZ!
  4. Loadza Dakka Skull_Splitta Well-Known Member

Mmmm, Deathskulls Flash Gitz. Who needs to buy gubbinz for your snazzgun when you can pick em off the ground for free?

I support Flash Gitz for Eternal Crusade WAAAGH!
  5. KillSlim KillSlim Prefectus

I hope it will be a progression option, much like Chosen is for the Chaos Legionnaire. Shoota Boy -> Flash Git.
  6. OH YA ALL DAT DAKKA AND MOAR :mad:!
  7. Well the normal classes are stated to have certain options, like the tactical can have a sniper, normal bolter and ad bolt pistol, plus upgrades (From a live stream cant remember the exact number) stuff like scopes etc (All concentrated into a point system like CoD BO2) i just figured instead of the multiple options for different weapons it's just all concentrated into the main weapon, maybe he doesnt even have a secondary, But i really just want an excuse to have a giant gun with lots a flashy bits as an ork.

Not certain about how that works, but ill take your word for it.
  8. deffbreth deffbreth Active Member

I think shoota boyz and slugga boyz are in the same class in the game. o_O
  9. Flashgitz betta has da hatz. If we don gitz da hatz, you'll find out just what piratz is all abouts.
  10. I bluddy hope weze get em.... I mean iz a Flash git so if dey dont add me class in ill be sad :(