Background Image

Ork Classes

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Corphy, Mar 3, 2014.

1. there were also Talkings about a certain progression to be able to spawn as a terminator
  2. I was under the impression the bigger classes were unlocked (but fairly quickly, think like in space marine, at level 5 you could play every class). And yeah, I really should play planetside. I was quite tempted to for some time, but my Internet is that fucking shit I just could never be fucked downloading it. Also, I heard is gotten a little shit lately (namely really repetitive, and hard for newcomers). Are these rumours true?
  3. Dennis Dennis Subordinate

I think that's a mek since they also like to put extra gobbinz on them selfs ;)

P.S. I hope IF it is a mek that you can gear it with a SHOKK ATTAK GUN XD

4. Meks are already a basic class. As a side note, it'll be very interesting to see how the shokk attak gun is implemented in the game, considering some of the rules attached to the weapon.

Edit: additional thoughts:

Perhaps the more appropriate way to approach this would be to simply swap the classifications of cyborks and meganobs? Cyborks could, perhaps, be implemented as elites while meganobs could fill their former hero slot? Alternatively, I would support cybork enhancements in some of the basic class progressions, but that might push character advancement slightly more vertical than it should be, compared to the planned horizontal progression. I don't recall, off the top of my head, the exact rules for cybork enhancements and it would appear that I have mislaid my Ork codex. If they were implemented as options for one or more base classes, they would probably need some rather noticeable drawbacks.
  5. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

What about killa kans instead cyborks or as I mentioned before they should look more deff dread like. Like that but with ork in center http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/Thoume/cyborkmegabosspainted.jpg

6. But Kans are specifically stated as being smaller versions of Dredds with a grot wired into it instead of a proper Ork Boy. Besides, I feel like that's edging too far into vehicle territory.
  7. FallingRocks MoeHawke Active Member

I will be happy aslong as we have the choice to get Lootaz and Flash Gitz
  8. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

Not sure about flash gitz. Hope they will be hero class instead of cyborks.
  9. FallingRocks MoeHawke Active Member

How about Kommandos as well then? (Not sure if they are confirmed or not yet) Cyborkz would be cool. I think they would be more popular of a choice then Flash Gitz.
  10. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

Kommandos are confirmed as hero class. Cyborks are not cool in many orks opinion because any ork can get cybork body. Cyborks can give you usual nob with klaw gameplay while flash gitz give you Dakka, unexpected weapons and pirates.