Background Image

Ork Classes

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Corphy, Mar 3, 2014.

1. SkullSplitta Member

I'm actually kinda eager to play as a runtherd if they have em. I would imagine the mechanics would be similar to Overlord or Pikmin. Just imagine grabbing the nearest grot, and tossing the poor bastard into the minefield.

Totally worth it.
  2. Blazebro Pyrophant Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. Plenty of ork have cybork implants, while still retaining their class.
  3. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Have we covered Weirdboyz?
  4. hero class if included. but i feel like they have already been hinted at. not sure though.
  5. SkullSplitta Member

Ooh, I also want to play as a tankbusta, just because I love their lore.

(Dey also like ta loot tank bitz, which fits me cuz I'z a Deff Skull)

Warbikers would be fun to play as too.
  6. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Freebooter pirate, no particular reason. >.>
  7. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

If EC will have tankbustas they will be an ork boy or loota with rokkit launcha.
    larrence83 likes this.
  8. Warboss debates aside, I do feel that the Orks need to be brought more in line with their actual force organization in TT. I'd cite specific examples, but apparently I've mislaid my Ork codex.

On a somewhat related note: I think I've reach an acceptable compromise that will allow me to cater to both my Imperial and Orky tendencies. I will start with a faction (probably the Orks) and then switch to another at the beginning of the next campaign and then alternate by campaign from then on out.

So.... FOR THE EMPERWAAAAGH!?
  9. That's the orkiest Minesweeper I've ever heard of.
  10. Uzgub Glowgob Uzgub Active Member

Lootas do not use Rokkit Launchaz, that is the Mek boy that leads the force so that doesn't make any sense. The closest thing that is like Anti-Armour for Lootaz would have to be the Beamy Deffgun from DoW2. Most Lootaz use Deffguns and nothing else, they have very little options regarding weaponry.