Background Image

Ork Classes

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Corphy, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Da ony kass we need iz da WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  2. Edu Edu Subordinate

The 5th sub-faction of each faction will be chosen by the "Founder's pack" buyers.
  3. Musibat Khan Musibat-Khan Active Member

I knew they were suppose to be selected by voting but didn't know it was thru founders pack.

I sure hope the Ork community that buys the founder pack vote Blood Axe. Reason being they will be the ones that are totally different from the other Klans and will bring some thing new to the table.

I am not saying this because I'm a Blood Axe fan. Originally my favorite are Evil Sunz and they are already covered but I still think Blood Axe should be in the game they deserve it. SLAP!! WE'Z ALREADY IN DA GAME YOU JUST CAN'T SEEZ US STUPID GIT.
    Mekboss Grimcog likes this.
  4. hm you seem to be a bit schizophrenic :eek:

and yes the devs said in an interview that the founders will decide the 5th subfactions
    there is also a discussion about it somewhere
  5. i've been wandering when is this game going to come out?? (and if it does count me in the mob)
  6. *wondering

its right on that page with all the dialogue and whatnot...
    eternalcrusade.com?
    the one that leads you here.
  7. seriously though. i really hope they don't have cyborks as HQ classes. honestly i think cyborks should just be orks with cybernetics, which should be wargear, in the same way that anybody can equip 'ard armor and iron gobs and boss-poles.
  8. same here. . .
    Chaplain Valerius likes this.
  9. just wish devs would respond to one of the places i have asked this question/voiced this concern.