Background Image

Ork Classes

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Corphy, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Warbosses as a class u can mass would be kinda lame and just boring in masses... and blackskull i got a bone to pick with u ....

YOU SHOULD KNOW BEING SNEAKY AINT ORKY
    Tyranids likes this.
  2. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

Say it to Boss Snikrot.
    Sathorael likes this.
  3. I'm gonna be a kommando, an if i can't be a kommando then i'll be a kommando boy. Ore otherwise I'll let them taste ma dakka. WAAAAAAAAGH
    Sathorael likes this.
  4. How Warboss class, or any commander class will be used I wonder. I think best way to use it would be to give it too players who show prowess in battle. That way they wont be used only by clan leaders and give chance for everyone to try em.
  5. no. im almost positive its the same way as elites, only far more expensive, with a much longer cooldown, and expensive enough that buying more than one when there is already one nearby is impractical and a waste of resources, as they have auras that don't stack.

6. Elite classes you mean the hero classes? And how is it determined who gets access to class or anyone can buy when faction has enough resources?
  7. Gruk'Lok Blakk Klaw Blakklaw Arkhona Vanguard

About this, I think what you mean is that Hero's spawnable trough the factions resources. Isen't it spawnable trough individual resources? I'm not sure what you mean, but I tried.

As long as I can get a Power Klaw without having to spawn in a Elite/Hero, I'm happy.
    Sathorael and bossaroo like this.
  8. I find it unfortunate that the kommando is a hero :/
    But I like to be a deathskull loota or shoota as well.
  9. Bentusi16 Bentusi16 Prefectus

I think with Orks I would rather prefer that BOyz be the only basic class and you can just specialize with various things.
    Tyranids likes this.
  10. Sounds good :)