Background Image

Ork Classes

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Corphy, Mar 3, 2014.

1. FallingRocks MoeHawke Active Member

Yay! Kommandos!

Good to know.

Just I don't see Gitz much in TT, so I assume most people don't like them much.
  2. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

there weren`t Flash gitz miniatures before(well just one) and now I think they have better abilities with new orks codex coming.
    larrence83 likes this.
  3. FallingRocks MoeHawke Active Member

O-O When is it coming out?!
  4. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

Orks Codex? I don`t know exactly but if you entered GW site you might see new ork models. As I saw every week they post 1 or 2 new models. And there`s this in the internet:
    http://cs7007.vk.me/v7007894/11eeb/myVzpCKL_jU.jpg
    larrence83 and Destrakshun Boss like this.
  5. FallingRocks MoeHawke Active Member

TANKZ ORKY BRUDDAH
    larrence83 and Blackskull27 like this.
  6. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

WAAAGH!
    larrence83 and Destrakshun Boss like this.
  7. Dennis Dennis Subordinate

ey an ork can alway's dream :p
    Destrakshun Boss likes this.
  8. Orkman D Orkman Curator

Generally cybork enhancements were for boyz (though I guess lore wise any ole ork who found the wrong end of a stikk bomb or tankbusta would do to a dok) and allow for all sorts of insane grafts. The main problem is that they would be more of a vertical progression rather than horizontal (I don't care what anyone says, a hover ork, an ork with tank treads, or an ork with an adamantium skull and an exploding cranium are going to be upward rather than horizontal progression.)

So I can understand where they are coming from with the whole "The Cybork ain't just any ole regular boy" kind of approach, I don't think they should be hero class tier, but even old Ghazzy has himself a metal cranium.

I would say more of an elite class, with maybe a two handed choppa for choppy boyz and a nice piece of flash for the shooty boyz
  9. the only ork hero classes should be warbosses (not warlords--that's like making a chapter master a hero class), big meks, wierdboyz, and pain-bosses/mad doks.
    the only Elite classes should be Mega Nobz and flash gitz. MAYBE some kind of special combination with 'eavy armor, cybork parts, and a rokkit pack or something..but i would prefer not.
  10. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

Not agree with warbosses. Imagine warbosses group when you play. Warboss is good class for strategy but not for MMO. What about kommandos they're also elite classes.