Background Image

Ork Background Music

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Im_a_Turtle, Apr 12, 2015.

1. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

What would be best for tha Orkz's background theme music?

I'z been f'inking: Taiko drums...Lots'a Taiko drums wif lotsa Industrial "FrankKlepacki Metal/Blue Man Group" flavor to it. Plus alot of the unfriendly Tribal high bass/Low pitch percussion and wind instruments mixed in. Like d'em hollow tree trunks and aboriginal Australian horns, "didgeridoos."

2. like on all musik threads i recommand RAUBTIER!

dey 'ave gattlin eyez!

oh and their drums sounds like dakka! :)

expanding it a bit^^
    dat drum smashing is good at this one

overall my favorite, i imagine some ork mates driving through the enemies with a warbuggie

i imagine a fight between orkmates for the bozz position

BOOMBOOMBOOM!
    UncleBob and VictorViper like this.
  3. Loadza Dakka Skull_Splitta Well-Known Member

Anyfing wiff loads of drum beatin'. As da drumma boyz beat deir drums, so too do da slugga boyz beat da brainz oudda deir enemies. Fits right well, I fink.
    Nazgrok and Rokdakgut-rippa like this.
  4. Worr! I 'avent 'eard the red alert 2 moosiks fer a while now! As fer ta question, I fink dat a mix of 'eavy metal and tribal would be fitt'n fer da WAAAGH!
    VictorViper likes this.
  5. Gromnig Segersgia Subordinate

Me'z thought dat da new Warcraft expansion musik haz a very good skore! Sayz wot you want about da game, butz dey doez makez sum pretty noice soundtrackz!

Oooh! An sum Stormboy/Flyboy muzik! Diz 'un speakz ta me!
    VictorViper likes this.
  6. Leois Leois Subordinate

The thin' dat buzz when ya all go WAAAAGGH! in RTS thin' Dawn of War2! Good fer dey stompin' of dem marine boyz!

VictorViper and BrotherShrimp like this.
  7. So I just noticed dat I 'as no Ork music in me foldas. Dat's a shame, 'cause I 'ave a lot o' uvva songs.
  8. Loadza Dakka Skull_Splitta Well-Known Member

This is the sort of thing I'm talking about. Fast, heavy, and loud drum beats. Sounds pretty menacing.
    Wulfburk, VictorViper, Erk and 3 others like this.
  9. Yeah, not too fancy and not too blingy. Just the rumbling of a thousand boots trooting forward and an ominous horn heralding the coming of war!
    VictorViper and Nazgrok like this.