Background Image

Original Chapter Rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by WanderingJester, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Imperius matt23 Curator

Victius nodded and followed the scout as they moved east.

OOC we know there is a forest, coast, and death zone. So I believe that is information enough to come up with some ideas of environment, plants, and animals.
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

The region was pretty much wasteland, but in the distant the forest could be seen. "Our destination. One night in exactly that forest." He pointed at it with a hand. "I wonder if more of those Panthels live there. Or if we may find Stag-like animals."
  3. Imperius matt23 Curator

Victus looked at where he had pointed, "It sounds easy enough in theory though I am sure we are to run into something dangerous based off past luck." He thought a moment, "Do you mean a night roaming or a night hunkered down?"
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  4. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

<Gor> @Colapse
    "We are at our best when in the fight Brother, it is where we are at our truest, when ones ugliest and greatest traits are revealed. " Gor pounced from above with the aid of a spear like stone outcropping, falling a full seven feet to try and plant a fist in Chagatai's face. "Master of the Hunt share anything of note that you aren't bidden to keep secret? "
    Colapse likes this.
  5. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

<Chagatai> @DeranVendar

"Jublai wanted to know how we fared on our mission, how did those Panthels react and were they any worthy of our attention and how did Word Bearers blood tasted like. Just usual stuff really, nothing confidential which is not much of a surprise since he was never a secretive type. I also learned his mission at hunting down the Ork Warboss was not a complete success, or in his words it was a total failure since the Ork managed to escape his grasp and flee the planet before Jublai got to him. All those kills he made earlier to get to the Ork seemed not to matter much to him..."

Reacting somewhat slower than usual (despite his size), or at least slower than the Chaplain saw him earlier during the mission, Chagatai failed to fully evade the blow, Gor's fist colliding with his cheek which made him stagger backwards. As if that was a warning sign for him, the big marine launched himself forward from his position, trying to grab Gor around his waist and slam him on the ground.

OOC basically tried to pull out Edge's spear signature lol :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acn79dgcKeE
    DeranVendar likes this.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"Hunkered down. I am not going to waste a great night by running around, rather than settle in the woods and observe the stars, perhaps attempt to make the star of my home system out." Jarl said with a bright smile as they would march still for the next half an hour or so till they would reach the forest borderline.
    DeranVendar likes this.
  7. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

<Gor> @Colapse
    As one would expect of a student of Jublai Chagatai was upon Gor in mere moments smashing into the Chaplain whom wasn't able to avoid being floored. Rocking with the impact knees went to punch themselves up into his opponent's stomach, Steel Predator giving a wheezy laugh. "Anything about that trouble you then? I'm sure even those who know no fear would be left reeling in the Captain of the Seventh's rage. " Hands made to join the effort attempting to capitalize on whatever impact was to be had from his legs to throw Chagatai off him toward a shallow ravine wall.
    Uriel1339 and Colapse like this.
  8. Imperius matt23 Curator

"Well then I suppose we should get a shelter set up and I do believe there is a vine we have encountered that is thorny enough to give us a protected perimeter after we cut it down. Thought that's the hard part, getting it."
    Uriel1339 and DeranVendar like this.
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Jarl presented a bottle of water with a little spray-head, but the liquids was green-ish. "Mixed something just for that purpose, based on the information the locals gave us. Surely going to be interesting how that will work. And if at all. It is basically a water-based agent that should dry them out almost immediately after treatment."
    DeranVendar likes this.
  10. Imperius matt23 Curator

Victus took the bottle, "Worth a try. Lets go find some of these little bastards and test it out." And so he set out in search of the vines that had been a pain in their ass earlier.
    Uriel1339 and DeranVendar like this.