Background Image

Original Chapter Rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by WanderingJester, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Imperius matt23 Curator

Victims stepped forward with Iron Fang resting on his shoulder, "I suppose I could get out and stretch my legs."

@Uriel1339
    DeranVendar likes this.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

The young scout smiled and nodded. "I assume you will accompany me in your full power armor attire? At least I don't need to pack another sleeping bag and more food rations that way." Jarl joked. Victus would easily see that Kingdom Come, Jarl's Bolter, hung from a sling tightly on his back.
    Colapse and DeranVendar like this.
  3. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

<Gor> @Colapse
    "Usual check in of course Brother, see if any matters of concern might be skulking in your heart or soul. " Gor had gone without his power armor whilst in the fortress monastery, wearing only a simple rough spun tunic and leggings crafted from the hide of an off-world beast they had all hunted at one point or another, a monstrous species of ape from Hetran Prime. Turning away he approached one of the handful of environmental training pits within the large complex, five circular drops in the room that contained different environs similar to Savage Landings own landscaping. They ranged from areas of thick jungle with a maze like scattering of trees and heavy foliage, to deep rocky crags and broken stone plains all the way to a mock up of a sea side village with ruined buildings large and small. "That and a spar of course, make sure your fangs haven't started to rust while we're still planet side. " There was a fierce grin on his face now, unarmed he threw himself over a guard railing and down into the pit representing a shallow gorge with plenty of rocky outcroppings.
    Colapse and Uriel1339 like this.
  4. Imperius matt23 Curator

Victims smiled, "Of course. I would never dream of making one of our new scouts carry everything." He laughed slightly as he grabbed all his things and returned to Jarl. "Ready when you are."
    Uriel1339 and DeranVendar like this.
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"Why not? I could earn myself that way the honorary title of 'Mule'." Jarl replied, being in a good mood as he vigilantly performed his duties as according to Gor's punishment and would spend now the rest of the day with a battle-brother in the wilderness. Memories of his childhood rose up as they started their march. "I wonder what other beasts we may encounter beyond the ones we met so far."
    DeranVendar likes this.
  6. Imperius matt23 Curator

"They shall fallen the same as any other. The hunt can not be stopped," he said as he looked at Iron Fang.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"It is more about understanding the ecosystem here, more than just killing and murdering. For me anyway." Jarl noted with a shrug.
  8. Imperius matt23 Curator

"Well then I shall hold on the killing then while you walk around with you pen and paper," he smiled again. "Like I said though matters little to me as I just wish to stretch my legs."
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  9. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

<Chagatai> @DeranVendar

Chagatai smiled fondly and jumped into the pit as well, only dressed in supplicants robes, similarly like the rest of his brothers. "Proper fighting is indeed the best way to deal with any stress. Since you understand that, I must say that you are a Chaplain of my own liking!"

He was also unarmed and in guard, waiting for Gor to make the first move.
    DeranVendar likes this.
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"Let us see where the land takes us if we just walk along this road, then, for I have no particular destination either." And so they started their leave from the Fortress-Monastery and to toward the east.

OOC:
    Hey guys uhm... should we make then flora & fauna up or just cope with what we already had encountered so far?