Background Image

Original Chapter Rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by WanderingJester, Jun 10, 2015.

1. <Vesk>

Wasting no time he hopped on a scoutbike with a twin link bolter.
    He turned it on and a grin appeared on his face.

He revved the engine a few times to make sure everything was working as intended.

" Brothers! I will be waiting for you in the thunderhawk "

Without hesitation he drove the scout bike in the thunderhawk back first as instructed.
    He looked at the sergeant but decided not to speak. But to prepare for the upcoming mission.
  2. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

As Kren passed by both the Rhino and the land speeder he could see the veteran tech marine repairing them he wondered how useful it could possibly be on the mission for now. No matter it was still in repair the then looked at the assault bike in the back. It would be best if he was the gunner he also had his stalker bolter which could possibly be of use while driving as he looked to the others. "I can be a gunner on the assault bike if someone need me With my stalker bolter taking it could also be of some use in the seat it can be very useful if we have that bike." He suggested as he looked at the assault bike and was already near the gunner seat.
  3. Nurianis Nurianis Subordinate

Temur strode across the hanger towards the 9th Squad, double-checking his equipment he made sure his chainsword and bolt-pistol were securely attached and his reductor-less Narthecium was working properly. He looked towards a bolter-equipped scout bike and walked purposefully towards it. Glancing over the bike, he double-checked that everything was in order before getting on. Finding nothing out of place he hopped on. Starting up the bike and drove towards the thunderhawk he reversed on ready for the deployment. “You're eager today Vesk. Remember though, first on the Thunderhawk is the last to deploy.” A throaty chuckle echoed out of his Diagnostor Helm's vox.
  4. "I am always eager to shed the blood of Xenos my brother.
    And I might be the last to deploy but I promise you I will get the first kill brother."

A grin appearing on vesk his face as he slapped his brother on the shoulder.

" I see we chose the same weapons Temur! Surely great minds think alike "
  5. Nurianis Nurianis Subordinate

“These are clearly the weapons of future champions then.” Temur shared the grin with his brother though it was hidden beneath his helm. “I have no doubt that you'll get the first kill brother, is that why you got on the Thunderhawk first. To give everyone else a fair chance.”
  6. " It would not be fair otherwise! I have to give you all a shot at them and make sure I will not get them all on the first run "

All banter aside deep inside Vesk was grateful and happy his brothers were close and near.
    They always worked well together. If not a tad competitive.

" Temur you might have won the last race on the plains but I assure you this time you can filter my dust from your helmet "
  7. Xaphen Xaphen Well-Known Member

Ramiel took a seat on the bike know as, Furious Rage. Or at least that's what it had in gold trim near the fuel chamber. The Grenade launcher was prepped and ready to bring death to all the enemies of the Emperor. When he activated the bike, the engine sounded low. Possibly because he was stuck on neutral and not moving, but in his experiences with his steeds, he never found one so...quiet.
  8. Nurianis Nurianis Subordinate

“I'll see you at the Mek then. If you can keep up.” Temur knew that he couldn't afford to race ahead, he had to keep to his sacred vows and look after the squadmates. There is nothing wrong with a challenge with Vesk though. I'd lose this race and then race him after the battle is over and beat him then.

Turning his head to the entrance of the Thunderhawk he called out. “Temur ready and raring to go Sergeant.”
  9. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

<Tur>
    Such a 'sacred' time had come upon them as choosing their steeds for the coming fight, ignoring his Brother's banter Tur ran his hand across one of the bikes he had rode once or twice before, familiarity drawing him to the Steppe's Wind. Giving its engines a testing press with the pedal Tur slipped into a state of heightened alertness as the throaty growl like a plains stalker from Chogoris. Seat giving in a bit to his weight body settled with mind and the young Astartes wheeled his vehicle about to join the rest, a sliver of a grin on his face, eyes perched just above the single barrel of its grenade launcher.
  10. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Kren sighed as no one came. "Gonna have to be another time I guess." He said as he wen't to another Scout bike called the Crunching Fox. He got on the bike and revved and drove it into the thunder hawk. "Going to be tricky hunting a ork on A bike." he said as he drove into the thunder hawk. He put his stalker onto his back and kept his chain sword on his belt He then made sure the bikes bolter's had there ammunition and then gave a thumbs up for being Ok.
    Xaphen, DeranVendar, Nurianis and 2 others like this.