Background Image

Original Chapter Rp Ooc Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by WanderingJester, Jun 10, 2015.

1. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

@MetalDog4 oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... that. I'll let you guys do it if you want, but I would really rather describe it using text and some picture references and let you imagine what they look like yourselves. Feel free to make it on your own if you want though! :D
    MetalDog4 and BadDo9 like this.
  2. Fair enough! Just wanted to offer it up!
    WanderingJester and BadDo9 like this.
  3. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

...and the vote is in ladies and gentlemen, sororitas and astartes! Here are the final grand winners! Your president of the united states is... *someone rushes in, whispers urgently into Jester's ear* what? this isn't the- Oh sorry guys, here are the characteristics of the second founding chapter!

Chapter Name: The Steel Predators
    Chapter Banner:

A side shot of this guy's head:

[​IMG]

Painted in red, white and steel. I wanted to keep as close a design as Kren's photo as possible but I don't want it to resemble the Space sharks or the Carcharodons' motive too much:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Homeworld: Savage Landing (Death World)

Now we haven't decided on a warcry yet so I'll let you all do your thing and see what naturally occurs, though I would suggest something like "Our steel strikes swift!" or something related to your name and chapter and such. Welcome Steel Predators.

Fun fact: I literally typed in "steel predator" as a good image search and that guy came up as part of the first row of results XD
  4. Xaphen Xaphen Well-Known Member

So, I made the one the colors I put and then the ones that would match our banner. Honestly like the Banner color more.

This is a long link
    Vulpas, BadDo9 and WanderingJester like this.
  5. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

I also Remember at the battle of Terra we got 4 grenades
    Also Red white and blue sounds pretty good.
  6. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Probably going to cut it down to three at this point. Four's kind of overkill with the amount of people we have (might go down to two depending on how the next mission goes.)
    DeranVendar, BadDo9 and Vulpas like this.
  7. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Ok peoples, need any gear adjustments asap, as mission will probably start at 1200 EST today. Please refer to the last gear/character list for what I have so far. Here's some changes that I've already made:

• Took away incendiary grenade from Ramiel, added storm bolter, locator beacon and power maul.
    • Named and classified Temur's assault bike (non-related to this mission)
    • Added Rosarius, Skull Helm, Crozius Arcanum, bolt pistol to Mathius (not sure if I already did this to the last character sheet i posted, if I did ignore).
    • Added Flamer to Jublai.
    • Added Stalker bolter, sniper rifle to Korael.
    • Added combat shield and jump pack to Temur.
    • Added plasma pistol to Tur.
    • Removed servo arm and replaced with servo-harness with 2 arms for Kren.
    Let me know about any additional/replacement grenade/other gear selection if you please asap.
    DeranVendar and BadDo9 like this.
  8. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Looks good, question Kren and Tur both have artificer armor correct? Just wanna know if I'm able to do any fancy armor descriptions with the incoming updated char description :p
    WanderingJester and BadDo9 like this.
  9. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

Yes, and sure :p
    DeranVendar likes this.