Background Image

Original Chapter Rp Ooc Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by WanderingJester, Jun 10, 2015.

1. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

We'll be White Scars that were apart of an exchange program with the Emperor's Children :p
    Vikingvesk likes this.
  2. A new mixblood chapter :p Special project of big E himself!
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

wait If we can do this I want my vote for these

DeranVendar and Vikingvesk like this.
  4. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

@Vulpas yes, yes you may. Refer to my OP for the techmarine/librarian section.

@Vikingvesk Well since you put it that way, we'll induct her Canadian style. (make her read this) "ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"

@ Everyone else, we're ready to start as soon as you all decide upon a primarch. Official vote is 1 Russ, 1 Khan, and 1 Magnus. Decide amongst yourselves and come up with one so I can write up the first post. GO! *Jester scurries away from the inevitable brawl about to happen).
    DeranVendar likes this.
  5. Akragth Akragth Well-Known Member

I'll tentatively say I'll join. I need to re-read through the OP when it's not nearly 2am, but it looks good from what I've seen.
    DeranVendar likes this.
  6. Well since the wolfs are kinda not good at second foundings.
    The Khan gets my vote
  7. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

@Akragth Yes read through that carefully (you too everyone else), don't want anyone to be surprised by what's going to go down once the RP starts.
  8. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Wait wait wait wait wait. We're RPing Space Marines? I thought we were controlling the Primarch like some sorta quest thread! -Blammed-
    Vikingvesk and WanderingJester like this.
  9. Shhh it will be okay.
    Just join us on this.

* DO ET DO ET DO ET *
    DeranVendar and WanderingJester like this.
  10. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

@DeranVendar no no no, no one gets to be primarchs, they're practically gods of their days. This is a marine RP that will usher in a new chapter from the legions.

...unless you were being sarcastic, at which Tur gets a -2 on his first combat engagement ;)
    DeranVendar and Vikingvesk like this.