Background Image

Original Chapter Rp Ooc Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by WanderingJester, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Will new recruits/ Savage landers be able to request ideas for weapons from master of forge that can be given to the experimental squad to test out in battle?
    WanderingJester likes this.
  2. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

sure but I get final approval, btw did you get my PM? also I'm just a bit burnt out like I said before so I'm waiting on replies to get the rewards done and some inspiration so the next mission wouldn't just be generic fight mission so please be patient if I don't update for a few days guys. Sorry.
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Its alright man, I can see though You are doing alot for this rp and it shows You can also tell us if you need a break?
  4. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

What bro Fox said - if you aren't feeling like it, fuck it and relax a bit away from forum or stuff, we'll be here waiting when you feel like its time to return. Just don't end up in that state when you feel you must write down a post, that it feels like a chore and shit, that's the worst thing it can happen, I know it from my experience.
  5. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Take your beak and take it easy mate, any DM here knows that headache of 'Not feeling it' and nothing will kill an RP faster than trying to force yourself into posting. When ya feel that creative spark let it all flow and just have fun yourself aye. We'll be about :D
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I never got any PM regards rewards? I am supposed to PM you? I have no idea - I guess I become a full Astartes? XD
  7. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Naw traits are usually announced in here and he'll PM ya if he has specific questions for ya like if ya have options on things ect ect. For gear....well sometimes he offers, sometimes we just gotta ask in here, it's not too formal really. Give him a bit Uri :>
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

yea yea patience is a virtue! :D
    WanderingJester and Valonox like this.
  9. So @WanderingJester it would appear that my earlier assessment of my business at work was mistaken. My project was delayed, allowing me time to finish my current work. Would it be possible to allow a Stormseer and Veteran Captain back into the fold? I apologize for any inconvenience my disappearance caused. I will not be so hasty to post about such things next time.