Background Image

Original Chapter Rp Ooc Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by WanderingJester, Jun 10, 2015.

1. I will miss you all too! I'll still be around the forums, just didn't want to hold up this RP with lack of ability to post.
  2. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

I shall be back in a while
    WanderingJester likes this.
  3. KnightReborned WanderingJester Well-Known Member

I'll get the rewards up later, sorry guys, feeling kind of burnt out at the moment.
    Valonox likes this.
  4. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

@matt23
    Which wave of heresy are you talking about? There are two big heresies on the table atm :D
    WanderingJester and Valonox like this.
  5. Imperius matt23 Curator

@DeranVendar sorry hit enter on my keypad before I was ready so it has been corrected
  6. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

So fellas! I figure since we have a home planet now and our custom chapter is gonna be looking at more stability and flavor from said world we could start working on the fluffier parts of its lore. Some examples that could use filling in that might actually come up in the RP, even as apart of memories or just post fluff.

Recruiting Rituals:
    What do the Savage Landers have to endure to become neophytes?

Overall Attitude of our Chapter as it changes from White Scars/ Mixed World Members to these Death Worlders

Special titles? Rituals among the people that might start carrying with the new Astartes?

Just a few ideas to start, I know last time we all got talkin' about this there was a lot of interest so trying to get it going again :D

Edit: Also if anyone has ideas on a new squad banner design throw 'em up :D
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Lets throw them against kraken in a group of fifty warriors, everyone who survives and the beast was slain, the rest is allowed to attempt neophysm! Alternatively they can go and wrestle with Panthels in 1-on-1 duels.

"We are fast, we are furious!" - hit fast and strong WAAAGH!

No idea spontaneously.

Yes! We need to think of that stuff! :D
  8. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Well I suppose first we should actually compile what information we have on the world and its locals.
    We know they're big on all working together to survive (Team Warfare, fight better together naturally than they do as lone wolves)

That worship the Golden One, whom we've firmly implanted the fact that it is the Emperor in their heads. (Maybe Gold becomes a new sign of favor with future Chapter heroes/champions and figures of import? )

And as a small note....they're children immediately tried to eat several of our teams' hands (Chapter decides to try foods from every world they visit? Maybe use the qualities as a sign of the world's worth or spiritual status or some such thing? )
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

They also seem to use those razor leafs like tools, So they do know a bit about using the environment,
    we should see what other kinds of beasts the planet has
    WanderingJester and DeranVendar like this.
  10. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

So far getting fast attack pack hunters adept at using both terrain and local, natural resources to their advantage which suggests tastes of guerrilla warfare.