Background Image

Ordo Xenos: The Darkest Night

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Sep 2, 2017.

1. OneOfMany KorCharon Preacher

@Colapse @Donairian
    Phyrrus stood and sorted his thoughts for a few seconds and then proceeded to adress the two astartes psykers: „Are you really so certain about the so called primarch‘s demise, stormseer? You of all people felt it‘s sorcerous prowess the most. We cannot be certain it‘s dead so we must make certain that it is.
    I strongly recommend that we immediately vacate the planet and then deploy exterminatus class ordonance. I do believe that this.. unusual situation calls for such drastic measures.“

He took off his helmet, revealing piercing eyes and a face full of grim concern before contiueing to speak:
    „And what of the Xenos that the inquisitors kept? To even leave such creatures alive is concerning but letting them escape? This is a matter which will need to be .. adressed.. at a later date.“
    Colapse likes this.
  2. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

@KorCharon
    "I agree Sir Phyrrus even though I'm sorry that I couldn't find any other solution. I cannot know that the so-called Primarch is dead for certain, that is why this world must be destroyed," Gansukh nodded and opened contact with the ship in orbit, more specifically the Iron Hands Deathwatch Captain.

"Captain, do you copy? What is the situation up there?"
    KorCharon likes this.