Background Image

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor + Retinue Rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That would do it. Shame Phoebus and Drax never got to have that drink. Just when Phoebus was really starting to open up to the rest of the retinue.
    I really liked writing his character, developed him slowly. Have never RP as a space marine before him. Was a little concerned I wouldn't have an accurate portrayal.
    DaKaptin and Uriel1339 like this.
  2. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

Since you are all adding stuff, gotta join in! :D

Just wanna say it was great experience RPing with you guys. Definitely, this is my 2nd best Rp on this forum of all time, especially given the fact I never really loved playing as a (vile) alien :) Like Dakaptin said, I would have loved to see that battle between Virgil and Razauil, perhaps we might save it for another time hehe.

Also, there is a (bullshit) background story behind my char, who was always made to be a crossover between Dean Winchester\Deadpool\Captn Jack Sparrow? It involves lots of hunting daemons and chasing girls, classic Raz crap. In any event, I wanna thank every single one of you who gave me an opportunity to play him and bared with it to the end (ofc counting Jori here as well :)).

Hope everyone keeps on having a great time and we shall see each other again in some future RP.

Glory to the Retinue!
  3. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Last post!
    PorOborosCain and Colapse like this.
  4. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Sound the Last Post, then, Kaptin!

It was fun roleplaying the almost impossibly cheery Chirurgeon with you guys. I had some good times. And I would roleplay with you all (all) again; maybe one day I will :)

Shine on, Fric, you crazy diamond.
    PorOborosCain, DaKaptin and Colapse like this.
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

There is always the Road of Blood RP! :p

-last post is mine-
    Valonox, ZceeNook, DaKaptin and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.