Background Image

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor + Retinue Rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOC
    Nice! That's fantastic. Phoebus would have tried to crush your skill, but I don't think he would have done the deed. Still had a drink with him... Phoebus has a problem.
    I knew all along. The other stuff were good twists.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  2. the lord watchman lord-watchman Well-Known Member

one thing that may not have been aparent is the assasin that was on the dark eldar ship was a player character (my way of joining in at a time i was busy with work)
    DaKaptin likes this.
  3. Da Black Ork DaBlackOrk Subordinate

OOC:D DAMMMN SON, very very good work I didn't even notice-and I am goddamn paranoid (I was sure evicus was up to something with davarus, and virgil was the traitor all along. GG, GG
    DaKaptin likes this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: Davarus actually was full-blood loyalist. As for Virgils revelation though, I had would have not gone that smoothly anyway. Given that the agent-Inquisitor against Veronica was a Puritan he would have cut the loose ends after gathering his required proofs, also to glory-hug everything. Plus, who can trust Psykers after running around on a Daemon world?

The RP never came to an end, but it is safe to say the group would have disbanded after slaying the daemon. Not to forget that half the group anyway would have died in this encounter ^^
    DaKaptin likes this.
  5. Ooci actually liked virgil it was very believe able even if u did use the trigger word i doubt i could severaly harm anyone your virgil was just amazing
    DaKaptin likes this.
  6. OOC
    Was there anything else anyone wanted to do? Something about their character they didn't get to share and such? Wanted to share how many lamenters actually existed inside the deathwatch organization. They are the secret company, there existing with the strength of almost a full company. Ensuring the survival of the Lamenter geneseed. There is existing lore of a squad of lamenters serving an inquisitor as deathwatch astartes. Should Phoebus have fallen, a special group would have arrived to collect his body.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Well there was the whole deal of Veronica being actually declared traitor and then going rogue, serving further for the Imperium, even if they didn't want her anymore. Plus she probably would have faked death via Doppelganger. I also know that @Casavay had plans with Ry. @MetalDog4 also had planned things with Cha'ka to make him become an actual shaper that would have been interesting to see.
  8. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Well...i`ll never trust a psyker again.The very notion of fiddling with an Adept`s mind is impossible for me to comprehend!But it is so very probable...

As to the RP...well...i apologize to all that i left 'hanging' epecially Chirurgeon Debbie and the...Inquisitor!I do hope Debbie got my lab :p
    I missed most of those characters that Zeth met aboard the...Ebony Blade was it?And i just started having a thing with Loki (a conversation without stabby stabby stuff),tho it has been hard to RP a Xenobiologist`s role when i was doing the works of essentially Lexmechanic,Logician,Enginseer (90% of the time) and a Organicst.But i enjoyed it!I was with the Ordo Xenos after all ;P
    I am sorrowful i never got around to resuming my role in the RP (if it was possible)...but i was gone for too long and i lacked the will to resume afterwards.

Hope you guys had a good time!

Addendum:Oh and... @DaKaptin you cunning son of an ork!It is a brilliant conclusion to your character`s story! ;)
    DaKaptin likes this.
  9. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

OOC: Addendum, Fric would have stayed in the employ of Veronica Bishop. A note tucked into his collar from Virgil confessing his crimes against her and the crew. His last will and testament, leaving everything he owns to the Shermur Scholastia Psykana of Beacon. Where Virgil and Fric first met.
    Fric would have greived for a few days, but eventually he would imprint on Veronica. Stay Golden you space feline cowboy. Bang!

Also Fric was in on the taking the Ebony Flame plan. Would have snuck onto the bridge from the vents and mind blast the crew and captain. Would never have seen it coming!
    "Meow!" (Fear my power!)
    Jorimel, PorOborosCain and Uriel1339 like this.
  10. the lord watchman lord-watchman Well-Known Member

Drax was originaly the 2nd company captain before he was sent on the first of his four 1hundred year death misions where he killed the 1st company captain for worshiping khorne
    PorOborosCain and DaKaptin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.