Background Image

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor + Retinue Rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: I made the difficult decision of withdrawing from every RP except Road of Blood, due to requiring more time in my life for other aspects. I know the timing sucks and the decision is definitely not easy for me, given that I love the RPs, but I hope you respect my decision.

I hope the old RPs continue, that new might rise and that those I started once, might be picked up by someone else. I won't close the other RPs for I want to give you the choice of continuing them. I am still around, just not so much anymore! :)
  2. "That may prove difficult for some of us. Warp controlled corpses are easy enough to dispatch, but there is a lot of them. Unless Virgil has a way of hiding our presence."
    'Using sure powers here are just as likely to attract the horde. But time is of the essence.'
    This is a precarious situation.

OOC: all good things come to an end, not that it has to. We had a good run. Good luck Uriel!
  3. Valonox Valonox Preacher

OOC: So you leaving us?
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

OOC: Basically, yes. I am still around though!
  5. Valonox Valonox Preacher

OOC: Sorry to see you go loved you as a gm hope to see you lead us to victory once more.
  6. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

OOC:"All Hail the Lord of posts"

Ill just wait untill that I get a more .... suiteble moment for letting Robertus do something senseble...
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  7. Da Black Ork DaBlackOrk Subordinate

OOC: Well see ya Ordos xenos but it means I can do this:
    Bear stabs davarus repeatly in the face then hung on him a sign saying "I angered the xenos" then skipped off merrily into the sunglight
    Signing off.
    Nino_Bibic likes this.
  8. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

OOC: So much done, so many amazing characters and development. I had a lot of fun writing with you all. However there is still so much left unsaid. For your entertainment, I shall reveal the shocking truth of Astropath C07P0MP, aka Virgil.
    Confessions of a Fallen Guide
    Since the very begining Virgil was a double agent. Working for the Lord Inquisitor who assigned him to Veronica Bishop's retinue at the start of the RP. His mission was to ensure Veronica's safety and to deliver her into Inquisitorial custody after her true mission had been fulfilled.
    Virgil slowly gathered allies, most unknowingly serving his goals. Xenolinguist Ry'thss was the first. Her xeno hybrid proved too dangerous to the safety of the ship, and her close relationship to Veroica was the perfect cover to monitor her. With his forced manipulation of her memories he had his mole. Next he enlisted the aid of Xenobilologist Zeth. Virgil could not risk being discovered sending messages to the Lord Inquisitor, thanks to Zeth that obstical was avoided. His frequent trips to the Astropath choir provided the perfect cover. Slipping coded messages into his mind, thinking he was simply filling out reports for his own goals.
    His next act of treachery was aboard the Dark Eldar derelict. After leaving the group, he aquired mean of communicating with the mysterious assassin. She too worked for the Inquisition, but was hunting for Veronica's father. Virgil used this to his advantage and struck a deal. He would help smuggle her aboard and allow her to use Veronica as bait, if she kept the rest occupied. They would stay in contact throughout the journey.
    She aided him in cripppling the ships engines. Slowing them down before arriving at the daemon world. That had not been part of the plan and he needed to regroup. The eldar device gave him a means of escape and he would use this to capture Veronica after the mission.
    To ensure he kept an eye on everyone, he implanted a trigger word in guardsman Richtor's mind. "Ocean." If it came down to it, he was prepared to take the ship with his unknowing mind thralls. Minions if you prefer.
    Now what did he have to gain by doing this, you may ask? His stake in this was freedom. He had spent his entire life in the bowels of the Inquiditorial institution. Never allowed to venture into the galaxy and see what it had to offer. In time, he did come to care for Veronica and the other retinue members. He was happy to have friends and genuinely regretted having to eventually betray their trust.
    He had no intention of killing anyone, but he was prepared to beg for forgivness if he had to. If he was successful, he would have aided in the destruction of a powerful daemon and would be allowed to spend the his remaining days free of the Inquisition. They would probably just killed him or wiped his memory.
    Was definitally looking forward to fighting Loki. Finally showing off Virgil's dagger, pretty sure it's used to kill himself if he is at risk for pocession. Phoebus would have been a serious problem, Salina would have been a mind thralled, what a twist. No way he would have succeeded. But he would die with a smile, having gotten to finally live and had served the Emperor till the end.
    Daemon world would have been seriously hard! Such risk to perils of the warp! Tzeench would have been worked in there somewhere. My one regret, more than not doing the previous, was Virgil not being able to know love. Would have been cute how clueless he would have been, getting lost, and Fric being Fricwitt on everything and everyone.
    FRIC WILL LIVE ON EN ME EART!
    Good game everyone, GG GG!
    OOC: was going to be very Grimdark.
    Edited
    @Nino_Bibic Xenobiologist Adept Zeth
    @marculario Repentia Salina
    @Casavay Xenolinguist Ry'thss
    @torque Krieg Engineer Richtor
    @Colapse Tortuer Loki/ Dark Eldar Razauil
    @PorOborosCain Deathwatch Lamenter Phoebus
    @Uriel1339 Inquisitor Veronica Bishop
  9. (Ooc that was the best plot twist ive ever seen even throwing my guy in as a sleeper agent thats pretty rad to using others while helping some.i didnt see that coming)
    PorOborosCain and DaKaptin like this.
  10. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Yep, always had him in mind to be the traitor. Told @Uriel1339 about it at the start. Never really brought it up again, was going to make it a surprise! Think it would have been believable? Virgil never showed off much talent, left hints here and there. Did you enjoy them? Kept you guessing?
    Nino_Bibic and PorOborosCain like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.