Background Image

Open field PVE?

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Dyuth, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Dyuth Steam Early Access

I think it would be a good idea to allow some of the PVP maps to be played entirely as PVE, it could be like horde mode, with more players (10 maybe?) against more tyranids, I think it would be cool to actually defend a map from being overrun by those creatures
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I'd be down for that, would be interesting to try and hold some of the maps against just massive hordes of enemies in true Tyranid-swarm form, especially like Fortress maps where Carnifexes are attempting to break the walls down, supported by Warriors and 'Gaunts.
  3. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

They are working on new map and it seems like there are two pve area in map from last week twitch.
    Possibly big changes to PVE both PVP
    Plongo and Dyuth like this.
  4. Dark Zaphias Confessor

Now that would be awesome. 10 of us vs a whole hive mmmmmm so much carnage.
  5. Enki Enki Curator

I didn't see this post before someone saying the same on another thread. But I think this would be cool. What would be cool is if this massive battle happened once a week (Friday night maybe?) and there were 2 or 3 games of a massive battle of like 30 vs tyranids. With one big boss at the end that dropped a 30k loot crate for all in the match. If this was ALWAYS available, people would either only be on this game mode, or never be on it. So this should be like a big tyranid raid on a castle. Or possibly make the faction hub get attacked by a massive tyranid swarm? I think it'd be cool popping into the game as a lvl1 and boom you're right in a big PvE battle defending your base.
  6. .

Burn you PVE heretic. Pure heresy mentioning that word
  7. Kemsa Kemsa Steam Early Access

or instead of Tyranids.... Imperial guards, Cultits, etc PogChamp ? xd sorry i am dreaming to much today
    Plongo likes this.
  8. Tremor BlackGoo Subordinate

+1 to this great idea :)

love it
  9. Robertson rhoomba Preacher

Same. Really want to see larger battles with PVE
    *coughpvpvecough*
  10. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Did someone say open field PVE?

GET SOME!!!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

This dudes playing on casual, that's why hes taking practically no damage.
    Elohim likes this.