Background Image

One Shot slugga?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by DrDaft, Oct 21, 2016.

1. DrDaft DrDaft Subordinate

I just got this badboy in a loot box and was wondering if it is actually anygood to use?
  2. Make a screey of its look and stats would help ^^
  3. Is not worth the 300lp
  4. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Got it, but, ehhh, it really only helps in melee. Never used it much, just not my style. Sparky Slugga is more versatile, let's you outshoot those pesky tacticals right propa.

I can see it working with a melee-burst oriented character, shoot once then light attack to secure the kill, or d-bash then shoot point-blank.
  5. I used to use it on my Slugga Nob with Klaw.

After one Klaw hit it was pretty much a guaranteed kill(definitely if you got a headshot, 320 damage). Occasionally I think other toughness focused Vets could live through it(or maybe I just missed who knows).

It can surprise people but obviously it becomes worthless in a melee combat environment with multiple people, once you shoot it you're never shooting it again until melee stops for that 3 second load time.
  6. i havn't played the new patch yet, but i run it on my slugga boy with elctric axe a few hits then BLAM down goes dah git.
  7. Would it destroy a Storm Shield?
  8. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Not even close.
  9. To bad. Might be worth it if it did, lol.
  10. Problem for that thing for me is the reload time (needs to reload after every hit) and the LP cost, if it would be like 150 LP maybe... but 300 it is too much.
    Kilrane and HAXTC like this.